Penis pump before oral and FS

Here is a kink I wouldn't mind trying out. I've always wondered if sensitivity is increased by using a penis pump once already erect. Use sort of as a tease and denial by receiving BBBJ until fully hard then using a pump to bring more blood to the head, release the pump and get more BBBJ right until I'm about to cum then stop wait a few seconds and pump again. Repeat a few times before a final pump and begin FS until completion. Thoughts? Just trying to start an interesting thread. If anyone has any other kinky ideas please share. Exploration is some of my favorite activities.
I would only add one kinky tidbit. While you are pumping have her sit on your face for some DATY. She is only allowed off your mouth to give you a BJ.
+1 Segal
I've had a provider give me a prostate massage while I used a penis pump.

IMO - don't go out a buy a pump just to experience this combo orgasm.
That def sounds interesting, although I don't know how many times you'd be able to go back and forth, sounds like a mgos!(is that the right abbre.?lol
That def sounds interesting, although I don't know how many times you'd be able to go back and forth, sounds like a mgos!(is that the right abbre.?lol Originally Posted by StaceyMay
No not multiple shots, just tease and denial until one really good one. But the sensitivity level would be heightened becausE and of course the election would be slightly larger than normal due to using the pump. I've never tried this but would love to see how it affects sensitivity. I guess the same as a clitoral pumping or pussy pumps. Why not do both. Lol.
True true! I misread your orig. post, I was just thinking with that much stimulation how could you possible hold back on your explosion. LOL. I do believe that it would lead to one heck of an orgasm, for both males and females. I can almost imagine how that would feel for myself.
True true! I misread your orig. post, I was just thinking with that much stimulation how could you possible hold back on your explosion. LOL. I do believe that it would lead to one heck of an orgasm, for both males and females. I can almost imagine how that would feel for myself. Originally Posted by StaceyMay
If you ever travel to lafayette louisiana maybe we can find out.
Just read one of my previous posts, I hate suggestive text. Almost as bad as auto correct.
You mean something like at the 2:45 mark?

http://m.xhamster.com/movies/4736064...ans_teens.html
You mean something like at the 2:45 mark?

http://m.xhamster.com/movies/4736064...ans_teens.html Originally Posted by ArchAngel10
Yeah, just use the pump in between BJ's and FS. Try to create an intense buildup.
I've always had a penis pump fantasy of a partner using one on me, but they would really have to want to do it and be interested in it... which is harder to find.
Did the penis pump the other day while the lady used a pussy pump. It was a tease and denial thing. Really cool mutual pumping and watching each other swell and get all blood filled.
Went to 69 after taking off the pumps. Excellent.
Try this: 1) lady on top, face to face, use your penis to rub up and down on her clit, keep it up (no pun) 15 minutes; 2) 69, as much as you can take and give without exploding; 3) FS, multiple positions ending with my fav: deck chair. Kaboom!
Doesn't that hurt pumping up your d*ck?