Date: 11/11/2019
Name: Brittany of Gloversville
Phone: 518-332-3767
Email Address: na
URL / Website: http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...e/584856043961
City: Gloversville
State: New York
Address: N. Perry St.
Hair Length and Color: couldn't tell as she had a cap on.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall with a decent body. Nice tits as she let me play with them as we drove.
Recommendation: No
Dude, I hate to say I told you so, but just yesterday I warned you about the negative post about her from the other site.
I know you did but another trusted member on here private messaged me saying she was legit and that he had asked her about the negative review and he believed her explanation.
Dude, I hate to say I told you so, but just yesterday I warned you about the negative post about her from the other site. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
I did search for the negative review but couldn't find it. I apologize for not listening to you and instead listening to the other member and of course her. My bad for sure.
Ldyplz,

Sorry man but thank you for sharing!

DD
I did search for the negative review but couldn't find it. I apologize for not listening to you and instead listening to the other member and of course her. My bad for sure. Originally Posted by Ldyplz
Name the unreliable source and do everybody else another favor!!
She just texted me a few minutes ago. Here's the complete text and it was all in caps:

DUDE IM TELLING U RIGHT NOW UR GUNA HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE ARRESTED SO I ADVISE Y TO TAKE THE BULLSHIT OFF AND GET UR $ THAT US STILL HAVE CUZ I DIDNT ROB U I HAD AN EMERGENCY PEOPLE WANNA PLAY GAME IM OT THE FUCKING ONE.
I wasn't even the one who posted the warnings on stg. And she told me she doesn't know about these 2 sites. I texted her back and said "You could've texted me. But you didn't. Would have taken you one minute. Instead you kept my 40 and wasted my time and gas
Who dis??
Name the unreliable source and do everybody else another favor!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
It was Dave518. Not sure if he's on this site or just the other one.
I figured everyone deserves another chance so I contacted Brittany and gave her the chance to make things right and she refused.
LOL.....you are special, very special
LOL.....you are special, very special Originally Posted by 57fubar
Wish I could say the same about you.
lol
It just hit me that if she has in fact had any successful dates then why aren't there any good reviews on here or the other site for her? You'd think with her having posted on STG that she swears she never robbed or ripped off anyone that she would ask her dates to please leave a good review for her to offset the bad ones she has. And it's not like she's UTR because she advertises on STG.
It just hit me that if she has in fact had any successful dates then why aren't there any good reviews on here or the other site for her? You'd think with her having posted on STG that she swears she never robbed or ripped off anyone that she would ask her dates to please leave a good review for her to offset the bad ones she has. And it's not like she's UTR because she advertises on STG. Originally Posted by Ldyplz
Let it go man