If you dare!

Let me introduce myself to you. My name is sofia and I am one of the moderators of the Spider Hole.

"What is the Spider Hole" you may ask.

The Spider Hole is the wild west of ECCIE. The Spider Hole was created by St. Christopher to give us all a place to go vent without repercussions. It is a place to get honest feedback, half of which you will not like. The other half, you may not understand.

Providers, it is a place to go meet the shakers and movers in a city you may want to visit.

Hobbyists, it is a place to go interact with fellow hobbyists who live out on the edge.

You will be offended. You will be amused. But, mostly you will be shaking your head.

If you are interested, simply post in this thread that you want to play in the Spider Hole.

One of the Moderators (there are 2 of us) will look back at your posting history and determine whether you are a cat or the mouse, and send you a PM accordingly.

• GP
  • 06-27-2011, 02:52 PM
I bet you don't let me in.
I would love to join.
GP there's got to be a reason it was not posted in Upstate NY. WTF
YO bitch let us in.
wake me up
  • GP
  • 06-27-2011, 07:00 PM
YAWN, this place has bored me already! LOL

a place to go vent without repercussions.
I'd rather vent wherever I want and take my repercussions. Wear them like a badge!
Sure, why not? You've got the crass and brash entries. Now you need class and erudition to counterbalance.
I bet you don't let me in. Originally Posted by GP

GP - You have so much to offer a wider audience and you'll still be more mellow than most in Texas. LOL

Please let him in Sofia, please!
  • GP
  • 06-28-2011, 02:31 AM
Now I think you're trying to just get rid of me
You got some cads, I mean cats ... Looking for any mice?
Now I think you're trying to just get rid of me Originally Posted by GP
Hell no GP - I just think you're too important not to share with all the gems of ECCIE. That being the case dearhunter posted in Upstate about a couple of fucktards being let in, in that case I also apply for admission. What do you say Sofia?
I'll bite. I'm bored.
There have been rumors of wars......rumblings from up north.....I will put a fleece before the fucktards in charge of the Spider Hole.
  • GP
  • 06-28-2011, 02:11 PM
Hell no GP - I just think you're too important not to share with all the gems of ECCIE. That being the case dearhunter posted in Upstate about a couple of fucktards being let in, in that case I also apply for admission. What do you say Sofia? Originally Posted by Perryay
That is true, I would be one of those fucktards. But it is Captain Fucktard to you!
I would bow down to salute you, but I'd end up falling over and laughing my ass of because of that damn purple hippo!