Unable to complte review

After I put a title and a date, I try putting a name and the site acts like the review is complete and post it without the rest of the info, this as happened four times now.
Sir

I’ve not seen any other complaints related to the encounter forms. Did you try to delete all your cookies and purge the history reboot and try again
Sorry mod if I created extra work for you by duplicating the OP's situation in order to diagnose it.

alaborde, I think I figured out what happened. You pressed the Enter key while the cursor was still in the name or date cell. If you do this, the form will be submitted as-is. Only press Enter while writing in the ROS section. Here, it can be used to separate paragraphs, but in the Date cell (the only one I tried) and possibly some of the other small ones, pressing Enter will submit the form.
Well, if you mistakenly submit a partially written review you have one hour to edit it.
I recommend to write up the complete review using software like notepad or Word and then just copy and paste it into the review form. I realize that is harder to do on a phone or tablet than a computer.