Website changes?

What in the world happened to the site?? This new format isn’t very appealing at all!
Or has my Iphone just gone bonkers!!
The same thing is happening on my phone. Has to be a glitch. This is not a "new format," the site is not loading in its entirety.

The site appears normal on a laptop. On a phone, it starts to load normally then reverts to that glitchy appearance. This is a job for Eccie IT support. I hope they are aware and are working on it.
It has been reported and they are aware.
Yeah I think a big part of the problem is them clogging up this site with too much advertising.
I do not use my phone, but it may work if you are using a browser. Open a web site, then on android, usually upper right you can open desktop site. Then go incognito and try. This SHOULD make it more like a computer browser.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1063348701

Iphone - post 18
Android - post 23
Eccie has a link at the bottom of the page for “full site.” I click on it and the old familiar full site half loads then reverts back to this glitchy ancient-looking mess.

Something is wrong. I’ve used this site for over 12 years and never before had this problem on my phone. I’ve never had to specifically “ask” or click a link for the full site. It was always there.
Okay. Clicking the aA and requesting website worked for me. Thanks to Seeking P for texting. But what happened? I never had to do that before in 12 years using this website.
But looks like I now have to request the desktop website each time I navigate to Eccie on mobile. Why now and what has changed? I never had to do that before.
This is bullshit
Issue has been reported.