DATY?

Damn this economy! I think I have just become infatuated with Nicolette Bordeauxva.
They don't want to discuss sex perhaps?
Damn this economy! I think I have just become infatuated with Nicolette Bordeauxva. Originally Posted by ANONONE
Well break out the olive oil and let's have some fun!!!
Looks like NB is the only one who likes DATY. At least she is the only one who chimed in... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Reviews already reveal enough about what happens BCD. I'm not about to talk about something that is so personal. For me some things are best left unsaid.
Looks like NB is the only one who likes DATY. At least she is the only one who chimed in... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Reviews already reveal enough about what happens BCD. I'm not about to talk about something that is so personal. For me some things are best left unsaid. Originally Posted by Ansley
Ahhhh, but that only reveals DATY from the guy's point of view. The OP was looking for the lady's POV. Now, if it is too personal, that is fine, and I have no problem with that. But to refer to reviews doesn't satisfy what the OP wanted to know--POV of the ladies.
This is true. I understand how it can be very personal for some women. The nature of the question. I didn't mean to be rude.
This is true. I understand how it can be very personal for some women. The nature of the question. I didn't mean to be rude. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I don't think you were rude at all. Things like this a talked about all the time. At times I can be such a prude.
There was a time when I thought you were skittish, but never prude.
Good to know.
There was a time when I thought you were skittish, but never prude.
Good to know. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I like your word much better. Let's go with skittish.
Some of us Ladies not only love to be on receiving end of DATY, but giving it as well
Some of us Ladies not only love to be on receiving end of DATY, but giving it as well Originally Posted by Sensual Lina
Ohhhhh, now that's HOT!!! Makes me want to book a double just to watch (and experience--can't forget about junior).
Some of us Ladies not only love to be on receiving end of DATY, but giving it as well Originally Posted by Sensual Lina
Excellently put, and most emphatically concurred!

~Mme X~
The ONLY reason I have not responded to this thread is because I have been out of town and didn't SEE it!

ME? Love, Love, LOVE it! Of course THEN Lina comes along and brings this to a whole other level! LOL!

I'm with ya girlie! Love receiving but am pretty much a giver as well! It's ALL good!
Oral sex ROCKS! Both for guys and gals. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Word! It kills me our schedules won't match. I'd love to ........