DATY?

Word! It kills me our schedules won't match. I'd love to ........ Originally Posted by SR Only
Pretender.....not a contender.
Pretender.....not a contender. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Hardly. PM Colette for the background. We tried for a meeting in NY. It definitely wasn't for lack of trying.

Yes, I know you're just "breakin' 'em."
Of course.
Some of us Ladies not only love to be on receiving end of DATY, but giving it as well Originally Posted by Sensual Lina
Mmm... I was once scolded during a double for not paying enough attention to the man! It was a while ago. I was less experienced then, perhaps less customer-service-oriented, and probably a bit deprived of women.

Excuse me while I go daydream.
Nothing sets the mood better than an unforgettable feast at the "y."
-->Giving or Recieving<--
And I'm riding with Lina and VNurse...I'm such a PiG when it comes to "snack time" as well...I love, love, love a sexy lady with an even sexier clitoris.

DATY R0CKS!!
Especially if you have confidence in the stride of your tongue. It's possible to take yourself to the point of climax in the process of getting her there...
Trust me I KN0W...
Nothing sets the mood better than a partner who's receptive to oral dexterity, (especially if they're confident) which creates an element of heightened pleasure.
To me, sexual pleasure is highly personal give and take. I can’t have fun if my partner doesn’t. Period. I feel as let down as they do. So to answer your question, in a word, yes.
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2010, 01:06 PM
MA, I ate so much pussy last night, I coughed up two hairballs this morning.

Originally Posted by WTF

R0TFLMA0........
I bet she had a BLAST!
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2010, 01:23 PM
R0TFLMA0........
I bet she had a BLAST! Originally Posted by SashaFoxx

Well she had the good sense to at least act like she did!

It was a good day yesterday....had the best chickenfried steak on the way up there. Peters BBQ. Lunch Buffet. I've went by there a thousand times and my first time there, I hit the chickenfried steak/pussy exacta!

That one is going into the Hall of Fame quotes thread. CLASSIC!

Originally Posted by WTF
Well she had the good sense to at least act like she did!

It was a good day yesterday....had the best chickenfried steak on the way up there. Peters BBQ. Lunch Buffet. I've went by there a thousand times and my first time there, I hit the chickenfried steak/pussy exacta! Originally Posted by WTF
I love Peter's . Gator42 and I happened upon the place on the way to Austin last year. You can't beat the prices, the food, or the locals who hang out there daily.

They were closed on my way to Austin last night, and it was too early for bar-b-q on way home this morning. Damn! Never had the chicken fried steak. Probably why I didn't get the exacta!

Glad to hear you're still helping shape our future health care system by contributing to the education of those poor pre-med coeds, WTF! Keep up the good work.
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2010, 07:28 PM
I love Peter's .. Originally Posted by TexasGator
Damn my brother, I never knew!

Joking. Their noon buffet had the fresh CFried. Great BBQ too. Smothered Liver and smashed potatoes was rocking. I ate dat pussy like she had cooked all that chit just for me!

Also, be careful who ya joke with in this forum. It's not like Houston co-ed forum. There are a few thin skinners. They hit the RTM button about like you wack off. Hard and often!
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2010, 07:59 PM
So?

(Darn, I thought I was being ignored lol)