DATY?

I do have a very silly question since I seem to be accused of it, what the heck is RTM? Originally Posted by discreetgent
I was actually surprised there wasn't a "Stxicky" at the top of this forum. "Report to Moderators" is something you press and it points mods to "offending post" so they don't have to search. I don't remember where it is but here's a link to thread that explains.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=23873

WTF did I just do? Geez, now we're really in trouble.

This has nothing to do with the thread. Let's get off off of the personal diatribe. Use the PM system. - JB

I'll take you up on the offer and drop by every now and again. Thanks.
We were just trying to guess what RTM was.
Ansley, care to chime in here now that you met the forum whipping boy? Originally Posted by TexasGator
Well now that my name has been drug into this. Something WTF and I agreed upon long ago, was not to get too familiar with each other on this board. I was about to call him to ask if it would be okay to say something.

Many people know that he and I have been friends and I mean only friends for quite a few years. To be honest I can't remember if it was WTF or ASPD that I met first. WTF has been nothing but nice to me over the years. I can't say enough good things about him. I do feel that he does need to learn to let go of things and he knows how I feel. I do understand how Lauren could feel badgered and be very hesitant in posting. I miss her postings because she truly has some special qualities.

This has nothing to do with the thread. Let's get off off of the personal diatribe. Use the PM system. - JB

WTF if anybody comes on here saying the sky is green, it really is okay to disagree silently.

TexasGator I appreciate you coming into D&T for WTF. Very admirable of you. Please next time think of discretion before you start calling out names.
I apologize for any lack of discretion. Certainly none was intended. Apology notwithstanding (in fact, it remains standing), we would not have been blessed with your post, which, FWIW, is "spot on." Again, my apologies for any indiscretion.
Skittish.
Get back on subject or the thread will be closed and points will be issued.
So as far as the thread goes, love giving it.
hmmm I do enjoy giving DATY to some ladies, not to everyone I have seen. IDK why but by some reason, within the first 20 seconds in the session I can tell if I will enjoy giving a DATY or not.