Encounter: New Girl Alert - Lovely Lisa stopped my pipe from Leaking without Losing a drop!!

User ID: -
Date: Last Week Jan
Name: Lisa
Phone: 737-354-1383
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.spearmintmassage.com/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Off 6th
Activities: FBSM++ [See ROS]
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Length Dark Curly
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’,3”, Round B-Cups, Nice Half dollar nipples. Meaty booty/thighs, nice legs. Cute face/smile
Recommendation: Yes
  • RREB
  • 01-30-2024, 11:43 AM
GT, you deserve the "Tony" award for your dramatic and "beneficial" reviews. A great Broadway production. Keep them coming.
GT, you deserve the "Tony" award for your dramatic and "beneficial" reviews. A great Broadway production. Keep them coming. Originally Posted by RREB
I can't wait for the day when RREB gives the same kind of backhanded compliment to someone who gives a glowing review for an H foot girl. Don't hold your breath waiting. It ain't happening! Instead you'll get a:

Xxxxx is a must see. Originally Posted by RREB
or
Xxxxx is the best. Can't go wrong. Originally Posted by RREB
or
Always a good time here. Originally Posted by RREB
but you will NEVER see a sarcastic dig in a review for his place.

RREB, keep on shilling for H foot! LMAO
Fringe,
Do I have to close this?
So Stop.
I'll send you a PM.
RREB is harmless. I have given many reviews with the same accurate information with flare to other spas. I just prefer to write with a little more intensity that just “XYZ happen/Yes or No”. My reviews give the same respect and accuracy to each spa or girl I see.

GT
Could have sworn I just ran in to Lisa today at SM, she’s back gents just don’t know for how long
That was an amazing review, thank you.
But need details please, walk-in ___ & walk out____?