13 calls between Hannah Anderson and her kidnapper

in the hours before her kidnapping.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...219689821.html

Something weird about this whole thing. Beyond just the surface weirdness.

The social media hubbub. She likes it.

Why didn't she tell those people on horseback that she and DiMaggio encountered out in the woods that she had been kidnapped?

Strange.
Something weird about this whole thing. Beyond just the surface weirdness. Originally Posted by timpage
Yes. The obsession to retain her "victim status" by "authorities" may bury the truth.
Yes. The obsession to retain her "victim status" by "authorities" may bury the truth. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm certain the liberal media is behind it. The very same ones who are reporting it.

And, if not them....the government.
Attached Images File Type: jpg infoil.jpg (34.1 KB, 38 views)
You noticed that little incongruity as well.
I'm certain the liberal media is behind it. The very same ones who are reporting it.And, if not them....the government. Originally Posted by timpage
Does she have a "publicist" yet? And it shouldn't be long .....

This whole story creeps me out, the media reported they found letters from her to him.
This whole story creeps me out, the media reported they found letters from her to him. Originally Posted by thisguy23
Yeah, it is getting more and more weird.

Did you see that DiMaggio's father was apparently also the same kind of creep?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...,7616065.story
Authorities said there may never be a "rational explanation" for James Lee DiMaggio's kidnapping of Hannah Anderson, but some are drawing eerie parallels with his father's criminal history.
Roughly 24 years ago, when James Lee DiMaggio was a teenager at El Cajon Valley High School in San Diego County, his father had a violent breakdown after being spurned by a 16-year-old girl, the daughter of an ex-girlfriend, according to court records and news archives.
It was 1989, and James Everet DiMaggio had been lavishing attention on a teenager, at one point offering to whisk her away to a better life. When she turned him down, he broke into her family's house, tied her boyfriend up, and told them they were going to die as he handled his sawed-off shotgun, the woman recounted in an interview with CBS 8 in San Diego.