ECCIE Staff Additions Bubba and Omahan

• TBONE
  • 01-09-2010, 01:20 PM
We are happy to announce staff appointments for our STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois and our KC Metro and Kansas forums.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Omahan in person yet, but those who know him tell me he is a stand-up guy. His body of work assures me of that. Welcome to staff, sir.

As for Bubba, he is a pioneer of ASPD staff whose fair and level-headed approach and customer-service oriented mentality make him a perfect fit for ECCIE. He's a great guy, and will be a tremendous help for those on staff who are newer to the whole moderating concept....like me! LOL

Guys, it's my pleasure.

T
  • fawn
  • 01-09-2010, 01:52 PM
welcome, Bubba and Omahan to the staff, we have a wonderful board here, and i look forward to working with you both...fawn
Now there goes the neighborhood!!! -bubba
If the neighborhood didn't go when I came on, it damn sure has now!!!

What's this world coming to?

Omahan, long time no see
  • Bubba
  • 01-09-2010, 02:18 PM
Thanks Fawn!

As for Chris.....mind your manners youngster!! LOL!!! I will let you buy me a beer next time I'm in Dallas.
Bubba glad to see you here, we've shared some good times.
Here come the cavalry! Welcome aboard guys.

Chipper
Current staff gets a 1 week vacation~!

WELCOME GUYS!!

XO
Experience is always a plus!

Congratulations!
This is just like when we got all the German rocket scientists after WWII

Good to see all the pros from Dover. Looks like this is definitely going to be "the" place to be.
Welcome guys, good to see ya'll here

LAP
Thanks all. Chipper, if we are the calvary, Bubba is John Wayne and I'm Andy Devine.
Current staff gets a 1 week vacation~!

WELCOME GUYS!!

XO Originally Posted by The Original Becky
Thanks Becky! I am current staff, right???
  • Bubba
  • 01-09-2010, 05:14 PM
I would follow Becky anywhere!! LOL!!

SP.....yep, we have had some great times! I hope to be getting to Dallas a few times this year. Hopefully we can swap some more lies. ST. Chris said he would pay!!
Thanks Becky! I am current staff, right??? Originally Posted by Omahan
NICE TRY!
  • Bubba
  • 01-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Omahan.....I forgot to tell you something. Becky isn't just beautiful and sweet, she is SMART too!!!!!