Parking at Zaragoza

I am thinking about making the drive to check out Juarez. I was going to cross at the Zaragoza bridge because of the ease of access to Lotus and Raveenas. Where is a good safe place to park?
I may just cross for a day or I may stay a couple days so safety and cost are more important than convenience.
I am open to crossing at another bridge as well and I might just spend my nights in El Paso.
Thanks in advance.
Anyone been to Raveenas lately?! I’m thinking of venturing down to J town next month. Wanted something close to the border for my first visit. I’m hoping to work up going to VIP Boutique girls. Or anyone have any suggestions for a massage parlor close to the border?
Is taking an uber to the bridge an option?
Yes. Just not sure where I should park.
I’ll take everyone for 25 bucks a head
Is taking an uber to the bridge an option? Originally Posted by Casting_guyep
To be clear, I'm driving a couple hours to get there. I could stay in El Paso but I was planning on getting a hotel or Air BNB in Juarez. I parked at the airport last time and ubered from the airport. I am looking for a cheaper and easier option. I know downtown has paid lots that I can walk to the border from. I am looking for that type of option near the Zaragoza bridge. I found a park and ride online but I believe it is closed for construction.
I would like a somewhat safe area to leave my car there.
You can park downtown and just walk over, take an uber and then walk back. I'm not sure how much an uber is from the airport to downtown, so it may not actually save you much in the end.
There is no parking by Zaragoza that isn’t designated for federal or city office business. You could park at Academy Sports and get an Uber from there perhaps.
Dm me. I go regularly. It's not complicated. Just have your passport or dl and bc.