Do women think about sex as much as men?

• oden
  • 02-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Is sex as important to you girls as men?
im not sure it is totally equal for everyone, but I think about sex from the time I wake up till I go to sleep. Even then I have lots of sex dreams....hmmmm.....having a thought now! LOL
Sorry, what was the question?
I wonder about men more than you can imagine......mmmmmmm
Lol, I think you're answers will a bit skewed due to the demographic of women you're asking. Also, I think this a very broad question to get an accurate answer. It's a matter of age, personal situation...Is the woman married, is she single, is she deprived of sex, is she going through menopause?

We women are very hormonal, more so than others. There are times when I can't seem to get enough of it, never leaving my mind at ease until I'm finally fullfilled. I think about it a lot more when it's around that time of the month. At other times, I really don't think about it until maybe when I go to bed and need a little bit of a sleep aide. When I was in a relationship, I RARELY desired sex. Perhaps it was due to my SO never giving me down time to recover. He was a 24/7 hornball.
Oh come on now Sensuous Lydia, if you are anything like your Avatar who could blame your Ex. Yummy, just checked your Website!! Thinking maybe I should go from Dallas to San Antonio via Houston!! But, only if you leave the Strap on put away!!!

Chiller