Providers with management ups the ante?

• Noid
  • 01-04-2017, 04:39 PM
sj, how dare you impune my veracity. Like I wrote, it's a small town. You know good ol boys, and the masons lodge decides your fate then tells the judge the decision.
  • Noid
  • 01-04-2017, 04:43 PM
IF IT PLEASE ECCIE WE PRAY THAT WE MAY DISMISS SJ AS THE BOARDS CROOKED LEGAL COUNCIL, AND REPLACE HIM WITH THE DISTINGUISHED DOC HOLYDAY.
  • Noid
  • 01-04-2017, 05:06 PM
Until 1998 the town over had a cafe named the Koffee Kup Kafe with signage. Until 1972 the county had a sign on the highway that said N***** don't let the sun set on your back in ******** county. Not that I was influenced by such moors.
It's about time that a highly literate and polished individual with a penetrating comprehension of the nuances of law, and such refined eminence and discretion as Noid indisputably possesses, blessed this grateful form with his superlative personal qualities, impeccable mastery of English, and voluminous education. YEEE HAWWW!!!
I like Noid's idea about dismissing me as Eccie's legal "council." The salary isn't worth the aggravation. Haha.
It's about time that a highly literate and polished individual with a penetrating comprehension of the nuances of law, and such refined eminence and discretion as Noid indisputably possesses, blessed this grateful form with his superlative personal qualities, impeccable mastery of English, and voluminous education. YEEE HAWWW!!! Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven
Pardon me Buying but that sho is some highfalutin jargon you're laying out there. lol
Pimps or just some sort of support is necessary for young girls (18 to 21 or so) to even function. Hotel rooms, car rentals or basic transportation, etc.
  • Noid
  • 01-05-2017, 05:53 AM
Gee college boys, I'm gonna have to write all that in my feelings journal now. And, I can tell it's been awhile since ya'll have had a good ol' Texas ass-whoopin'.
Wait a min.
Doesn't Pennywise belong in the comedy forum?
Carry on.
  • ztonk
  • 01-06-2017, 10:03 PM
First, the mods here have access to PMs. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
A small point of clarification... I don't have access to your PMs as a moderator. But I'd follow the advice to use email for any sensitive communications since the admins might...

z
A small point of clarification... I don't have access to your PMs as a moderator. But I'd follow the advice to use email for any sensitive communications since the admins might...

z Originally Posted by ztonk
You're right. I meant the admins, not the mods.
  • Noid
  • 01-07-2017, 05:13 AM
BUYING... I was, born on a mountain, raised in a cave, fuckin an fightin is all I crave. Which one are you up for?
BUYING... I was, born on a mountain, raised in a cave, fuckin an fightin is all I crave. Which one are you up for? Originally Posted by Noid
Squeal like a pig, boy!
  • Noid
  • 01-07-2017, 06:04 PM
Squeal like a pig, boy! Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven
You've got me on the wrong end that scenario. And if you see a boy here, you slap him.