Miss M - In The El Paso Area

Well I saw a provider on El Paso Backpage - she goes by the name Miss M (Its usually listed on the bottom of all her ads). I was unsure about her ad at first, but I took a chance anyway - am glad I did, wow.. She only meets and arranges by email - so I messaged her, and she mentioned 44 to lick lollipops and 88 to swallow the Mayo - So when I showed up, she did do a great bb lollipop sucking, the best I have had in years lol - some deepthroat too, all that.....Then as I was ready to have that happy ending, I moaned and asked can u swallow.. she smiled and she said yeah, and wow she did..... She is the First BP provider in the area, that I have seen, that has ever done bb lollipop sucking and swallow, they all usually want the wrappers on the lollipops.. So I'm glad I took the chance, and I definately recommend.....
What is her post on BP?
  • TECH8
  • 10-24-2013, 02:09 PM
any other activities or was this a bng? what about her looks? her add doesnt display much and your review doesnt have the typical information either
Why do I have the impression this is a fake report? From someone who's never posted before and just praising this girl without any specifics and sounding like a fake testimony you'd see on infomercial?

Anyway, if you email this Miss M, you would get an email saying that she's available in this and that public place between certain hours. You are supposed to email her with description of what you'd be wearing when you get to that place so you two can meet up for you to offer her your lollipop.

It's possible but I'm a very skeptical person when it comes to this hobby.
Why do I have the impression this is a fake report? From someone who's never posted before and just praising this girl without any specifics and sounding like a fake testimony you'd see on infomercial?

Anyway, if you email this Miss M, you would get an email saying that she's available in this and that public place between certain hours. You are supposed to email her with description of what you'd be wearing when you get to that place so you two can meet up for you to offer her your lollipop.

It's possible but I'm a very skeptical person when it comes to this hobby. Originally Posted by grasshopping
It is real. This girl started out on a gloryhole site and has now moved to backpage. Word is her skills are very good. I do not have info on as if any other services are offered. If an when I am in El Paso next I will definitely be seeking her out.
Moved to COED. This is not a review.
It is real. This girl started out on a gloryhole site and has now moved to backpage. Word is her skills are very good. I do not have info on as if any other services are offered. If an when I am in El Paso next I will definitely be seeking her out. Originally Posted by 9921js
Maybe she's real but her photo isn't. Her photo came from a Seattle, WA Boudoir photographer's site.

http://www.boudoirphotographyseattle...t-photography/

Baba, still havin' fun and makin' friends.
Im a bbjtc aficionado so Id like to think shes real but too many iffy variables, email, meeting, odd rates, Ill wait for someone more adventurous to toftt before I take the plunge.
I have been trying to set something up with her on email but haven't gotten response. she Sent out a video link of her in action. Maybe it's real but there is only one way to find out...