Tomlin ruined the Steelers

1. I hope they go 0-16
2. I Hope Tomlin gets fired
3. I Hope Ben asks to be traded.

your thoughts if any

go Bucs, go Pens
I would like to see him fired as well.
Doesn't look good. They aren't playing well enough to beat a HS team. No o line and nothing on offense play calling. Seriously the only time they are any good is w Ben scrambling in hurry up offensive. And that's a 50/50 chance if interception w no real receivers able to get open and hold onto a ball. Tomlin is hangin out with Ravenstall chasing pay for play hookers. This "could give a shit" mentality from the beginning of the year seems to still be there. They need a real iron fist leader to reign in those fat lazy assholes. I hate to see the fat o lines inability to give even 3 seconds of pass protection. O line coach-fired , drafting coaches-fired , defense coach leBeau- fired. Time for new blood and new regime. Bye bye Tomlin
Doesn't look good. They aren't playing well enough to beat a HS team. No o line and nothing on offense play calling. Seriously the only time they are any good is w Ben scrambling in hurry up offensive. And that's a 50/50 chance if interception w no real receivers able to get open and hold onto a ball. Tomlin is hangin out with Ravenstall chasing pay for play hookers. This "could give a shit" mentality from the beginning of the year seems to still be there. They need a real iron fist leader to reign in those fat lazy assholes. I hate to see the fat o lines inability to give even 3 seconds of pass protection. O line coach-fired , drafting coaches-fired , defense coach leBeau- fired. Time for new blood and new regime. Bye bye Tomlin Originally Posted by eyecu2
All of what you said and more. poor drafting , poor talent evaluation. He took over a super bowl team and now its his team and his players and you see what he has. The rooney's will give him two more years but I think we are in for a long down time I would cut him loose after this year along with the GM . I don't see anything wrong with Tomlin chasing hookers it he could coach
  • BSer
  • 10-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Fire Tomlin, keep Ben. It took 25years to replace Bradshaw lets hold onto Ben.

Fucking JW
Does Ben do BB Creampies?
Does Ben do BB Creampies? Originally Posted by bambino
Wtf?
Fire Tomlin, keep Ben. It took 25years to replace Bradshaw lets hold onto Ben.

Fucking JW Originally Posted by BSer
I agree, have to keep Ben, but it's going to get to the point I hope he asks to be traded, he don't have many years left, he don't want to play for a losing team the rest of his career. Tomlin proved he could coach the team Cowher left him, but that's history. The team he's responsible for now that HE put together and his coaching staff is proving to be a fuckin joke.

Fuckin BSer
Does Ben do BB Creampies? Originally Posted by bambino
Sure, if you're blackout drunk and hanging out in the ladies room.
All of what you said and more. poor drafting , poor talent evaluation. He took over a super bowl team and now its his team and his players and you see what he has. The rooney's will give him two more years but I think we are in for a long down time I would cut him loose after this year along with the GM . I don't see anything wrong with Tomlin chasing hookers it he could coach Originally Posted by loneshark
Actually Tomlin took over an 8 - 8 team.

Remember 98 and 99 seasons when they went 7 - 9 and 6- 10?

It will get turned around, you can't be great every year.
Tomlin is not the problem. The problem is the talent. Colbert is in charge of the talent. If you go back and look at Colbert's drafts even the ones when Cowher was here, you will see how bad he is at picking talent. He has hit on a couple guys, but the majority of his draft picks are awful. After years and years of his poor draft picks combined with many of our starters getting older, we are left with nothing. The cupboard is bare gentleman and that's Colbert's fault. Pull up the past drafts and decide for yourself.
Tomlin is not the problem. The problem is the talent. Colbert is in charge of the talent. If you go back and look at Colbert's drafts even the ones when Cowher was here, you will see how bad he is at picking talent. He has hit on a couple guys, but the majority of his draft picks are awful. After years and years of his poor draft picks combined with many of our starters getting older, we are left with nothing. The cupboard is bare gentleman and that's Colbert's fault. Pull up the past drafts and decide for yourself. Originally Posted by pghguy00
Sorry bud you are wrong Mike Tomlin has a say so in the draft , Tomlin wanted Timmions you know the LB not smart enough to call the defensive signals and a rookie is doing it. He wanted Mike Adams after Adams drove to pittsburgh and talk to him about testing positive for MJ I guess they had a smoke and talked it over.He is invoked in the talent evacuation and procurement of talent through the draft. Corbet was a flunky from Detroit.

On the good news front Dan Rooney sued and now has 3000 more seats at tax payers expense also for being The ambassador to Ireland there is a little know provision in Obama care that people in Allegheny county have to pay 10 bucks a head to help pay Tomlin's Salary
Shoulda kept James Harrison
Tomlin also pulled the trigger on Worlids over Sean Lee.
shoulda kept wallace too. tomlin ruined the team