hypothetical question

okay.........

you are stranded on a deserted island and you have the following

1. a one month supply of food and booze

2. there is one drop dead beautiful 20 year old spinner that was a pure nympho with you

heres the problem, there is one other guy there and he is a member of eccie also

if it was your choice, who would you want that member to be?

I would pick chesty........................ ..... I figure at his age, he wouldnt eat much, one drink and he would be asleep and he probably would have a heart attack the first time he had sex with the spinner

okay.........

you are stranded on a deserted island and you have the following

1. a one month supply of food and booze

2. there is one drop dead beautiful 20 year old spinner that was a pure nympho with you

heres the problem, there is one other guy there and he is a member of eccie also

if it was your choice, who would you want that member to be?

I would pick chesty........................ ..... I figure at his age, he wouldnt eat much, one drink and he would be asleep and he probably would have a heart attack the first time he had sex with the spinner

Originally Posted by chizzy
Chesty only drinks diet Pepsi, I know this. I would pick Stig. I would blow thru the booze in a week and get bored with the hottie by then. Stig could fly me back to Pgh. While I was drinking and getting my last Bj's from the hottie.
It doesn't matter who it is, I'd kill him and make a nice leather jacket for the spinner out of him. He aint getting the spinner. LMAO!
With the choice being limited to an eccie member...

It would probably be someone closer to kickin the bucket. Hey... Do we have a death poll here or what?
Chesty for sure. His Hoveround doesnt have sand tires on it
I'd pick BSer
Smart asses - I may have to complain to a mod and let him know yinz are meanies.

Back to the poll - I would have BSer He would end up telling her that she has a few extra pounds and is kinda OLD

she'd be so pissed at him that I'd get all the lovin and after she did him in I would make us a hairy snuggle blanket from his ass
It doesn't matter who it is, I'd kill him and make a nice leather jacket for the spinner out of him. He aint getting the spinner. LMAO! Originally Posted by Big Stig

which is exactly why I didnt pick you............
Smart asses - I may have to complain to a mod and let him know yinz are meanies. Originally Posted by goodnightchesty
Good thing this ain't Indys, Them fuckin CUNTS would ban us for life
  • BSer
  • 10-30-2013, 05:17 PM
I would pick pistoleros, he got a boat
Are there night crawlers on this island?
I'm changing my vote to either BSer or Bambino, I bet their fat asses float, I could use them as a raft and paddle myself to safety
Are there night crawlers on this island? Originally Posted by bambino
Do you want him to put them on your asshole or something?
I'm changing my vote to either BSer or Bambino, I bet their fat asses float, I could use them as a raft and paddle myself to safety Originally Posted by amishgangster
If you're going with the fatter ass, BSer's your guy.
  • BSer
  • 10-30-2013, 07:29 PM
I pick Amish cause he would leave the spinner be and wonder off looking for a old toothless cow