Maxine Waters paid daughter $74,000 in campaign cash this year alone

• oeb11
  • 10-18-2021, 02:37 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/max...-campaign-cash

Rep. Waters' campaign has paid over $1 million to her daughter over the years

House Financial Services Committee Chairwoman Maxine Waters, D-Calif., has paid her daughter tens of thousands of dollars more in campaign funds this year.
Campaign finance records reviewed by Fox News show that the congresswoman's campaign has paid her daughter, Karen Waters, a cumulative $74,000 in donor cash through September.
The last quarter alone saw over $20,000 go to the younger Waters, which is nearly a third of the median American household income in 2020, according to the Census Bureau.
MAXINE WATERS HAS GIVEN OVER $1 MILLION IN CAMPAIGN CASH TO DAUGHTER
Waters' campaign did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment on the payments to her daughter.
Waters' daughter has received over $1.1 million for her work on her mother’s campaigns since 2003.

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., has paid her daughter over $1 million in campaign funds over the years. ((AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite))

In fact, the 2020 election cycle alone saw $250,000 funneled to the House Financial Services Committee chairwoman's daughter.
The daughter of the California Democrat organized slate-mailing operations to bolster her mother's reelection.
Slate-mailing is an uncommon practice in federal elections, where a consulting firm is hired to create a pamphlet of sorts that contains a list of candidates or policy measures, and advises voters how to cast their ballots.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Rep. Waters was reportedly the only federal politician to use a slate-mailer operation during the 2020 general election.
Karen Waters isn't the only member of the family to cash in on Rep. Waters' career over the years.
In 2004, the Los Angeles Times revealed that the Waters campaign had shelled out over $1 million to other family members over the previous eight years.
Fox News’ Caitlin McFall contributed reporting.

Tainted WatersTypical DPST nomenklatura graft, corruption, and Grand Theft of public funds

From teh days of Tammany hall teh Democrat party has been a cesspool of corruption, graft, and nepotism.

B
Ahh, come on. Karen was a valuable political consultant. /s
and likely didn't even give her a 1099
Nothing will happen to her.
ron paul used to do the same thing

every time he ran for president his campaign contributions took a left hand turn into his family's pockets

I think that's why he ran so many times
  • oeb11
  • 10-19-2021, 07:30 AM
Waters is a corrupt DPST nomenkatura

NGIT - please forward a reference on teh Paul allegations - and did his family provide value/services in return for salary?
is current Senator rand paul engaged in Nepotism/illegal payments - ????

Waters - is just a corrupt Mouth - Kerosene maxine.
Hmm and they gerberment wants to look at are bank accounts over 600 (illegally 4 AD )
But how about all Politicos Hmm I bet they will not have to comply Hmm
Waters is a corrupt DPST nomenkatura

NGIT - please forward a reference on teh Paul allegations - and did his family provide value/services in return for salary?
is current Senator rand paul engaged in Nepotism/illegal payments - ????

Waters - is just a corrupt Mouth - Kerosene maxine. Originally Posted by oeb11
rand wasn't involved to my knowledge

here's an old list from 2012. Maxine's on the list too

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa...political-cash
rand wasn't involved to my knowledge

here's an old list from 2012. Maxine's on the list too

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa...political-cash Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Hmmm... Don't know if I'm reading the same list
as you fellows... I don't see Rand's name.

But here's a strange one - monies $$$ payed
to Mrs. Paul - for fish!

All seems rather silly to me.

### Salty
She don't even live in her district ,,, she's a Buffoon
She don't even live in her district ,,, she's a Buffoon Originally Posted by rexdutchman
you know its not a requirement that she live in her district.
I know that's Cali for you They ALL should have to live within the districts , Kinda like term limits
I know that's Cali for you They ALL should have to live within the districts , Kinda like term limits Originally Posted by rexdutchman
nothing to do with california.

well, its more to do with the way the house members were elected to in the early days of the republic. many states did not have districts. only few states had elected representatives by districts, Massachusetts and Louisiana. there might be another one. many states used at large slate of candidates. an individual voter could vote in any candidates for a certain number of allocated seats to fill.

the district voting is a recent event. all 50 states were using it by 1970. Hawaii was the last state to use at large voting.