Professional Photos vs. Consistantly Updated Selfies

Hey All!

I recently lost some weight, but went on vacay and, of course, holiday season is upon us, so there won't be any professional photo shoots in my near future. I've taken some new photos just to update you all, but it made me wonder....

Are no photos better than selfies? Is it more important to keep photos updated (especially when personal changes occur--be it hair, weight, tan, etc) than to hold off until professional shoots can be had or vice versa?

Would love everyone's input and feel free to check out my new photos in my showcase as well! http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=424834

I'm sure you will freely opine in true Houston coed fashion
Image 2 in your showcase in front of the window is just beautiful.
They look great, dear..
Thanks a lot ladies! I really appreciate the kind words
I think that it is important to keep photos updated, especially if there has been a significant change to your appearance. I don't quite understand the selfies...If you want a nice picture taken on your phone just ask a client to snap a couple while you are done up when they arrive. I know I would be more than willing to snap a few photos if a provider asked me.
I think that it is important to keep photos updated, especially if there has been a significant change to your appearance. I don't quite understand the selfies...If you want a nice picture taken on your phone just ask a client to snap a couple while you are done up when they arrive. I know I would be more than willing to snap a few photos if a provider asked me. Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7

That's a good idea. I know with selfies it's easier for most ladies to snap their best photos because for some unknown reason it's much easier to capture our "good side" when we're doing it ourselves. When someone else takes a photo of me I feel like Ricky Bobby on camera in Talladega Nights:

it's not that complicated

selfies = backpage

pro = unnecessary overkill

I suggest:

-- use a good phone

-- digital cameras (phones) prefer natural light. so exploit nicer rooms with large windows.

-- when you're fresh and feeling sexy, take some pics

-- the room needs to be clean...at least what's in the photo

-- get a helper to take them e.g. doubles partner, driver, or a client that can spare the time. avoid toilet room selfies

-- the client idea is best as it can turn into foreplay.

-- take several pics per week and rank them

-- once a week, add one or two of the best to the showcase and DELETE one or two.

problem solved
  • BLM69
  • 12-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Selfies are not just for BP, it shows exactly what to expect instead of some Photoshop fake pic, your full body shots are great, that body is banging! Great job on the natural pics
Very sexy KK! Thanks for the visuals

-- the room needs to be clean...at least what's in the photo
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
And the mirror!!!!

I'm not sure why but,
keeping a mirror clean for
some chicks is extremely hard
i almost mentioned toothpaste stains

but TL;DR is too likely on here
If you feel like snapping a few pics will help then do so.
Getting a client to take them works wonders, and you can get a digital camera for cheap these days. Maybe just splurge on a nice hotel room if you want a change of scenery.
Too many pics and updates will have people just beating off to your pics and never giving you a buck though.
A better way to look at this is "non-shopped" pics vs. "shopped". Real, non-photoshopped pics are waaaaaaay better than pro pics.
Let’s see a few pics of that ass
Let’s see a few pics of that ass