The Hottest “IT” Girls Right Now

In Houston? Headed for the weekend to HTX and would love some recommendations. If you could insert their links that would be great too. Who are the can’t miss girls, I understand that beauty is subjective but I would like your all opinion. Thanks.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-14-2017, 01:22 PM
you have any racial/body type preferences?
I can admire almost anything except BBW. Just not my thing. A little curvy is ok. Young, thin, blonde is good too. Just not BBW.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-14-2017, 02:08 PM
if you like curvy ebony athletes, go see tonilovex. i have a review up with her (and her grt dbls partner's) session pics.
Go hit up Melhouston. You'll be in for some entertainment.
Oh, for fucks sake . . . just use the 'search' button here.
Go hit up Melhouston. You'll be in for some entertainment. Originally Posted by bigwill832
If you find waiting in your car for an hour after being rescheduled from a previous flaked appointment entertainment.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-15-2017, 02:22 AM
^^lol..

OP, I'm fixin to post a review of a petite ebony with a perfect booty n an awesome attitude, TaylorHogan. Nothing not to like about her. I guess my ebony spinner thing is coming through. ha ha. Champagne Brown also an excellent choice..
If you find waiting in your car for an hour after being rescheduled from a previous flaked appointment entertainment. Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
Or getting the suspicion that the boyfriend with the pizza face is hiding in the closet or is in the next room. HAHAHAHAHAA!!!
Still, IF you get to get a hold of her, she is a lot of fun....or a least was. I got her when she first started.
"IT" girl you said? IT is a male dominated field, but every once in a while they hire a women.

You might want to check out this place to find IT Girls: https://mycomputercareer.edu/
Attached Images File Type: jpg FtGuCQg.jpg (45.1 KB, 251 views)
Since I'm just a sometimes visitor, I'll give myself an honorable mention.

Coincidentally, I'll be in Houston this weekend as well.