Visiting Houston For The First Time

I’m coming into town Monday 12/18 for a week or so. I wanted to get the preference of renting out a luxury Private Incall vs. a nice hotel. I’m from Dallas and the gentlemen I’ve come across prefer a nice private upscale Incall. Which is easier to obtain of course since I live there, but not impossible to achieve visiting Houston through home away, flipkey, or air bnb. I’m totally about the comfort of each person I come in contact with and if a personalized private Incall is what it takes than I would love to accommodate my Houston gentleman! Super excited a bit nervous but overall ready for a great time!!
  • pxmcc
  • 12-15-2017, 07:43 AM
you do you sweety and everyone will be good..
Also try expedia.com, on private incall.. When I left town the other week, I saw they had private houses they were renting out on there..

Good luck,and have a safe trip dear
Don't be nervous love. You'll do more than fine here in Houston. I love Dat ass btw. Private is always best and very much so appreciated. I hope you enjoy your time here in Houston and welcome
Have fun Leilani.
PM if you need anything
Travel safely. Don't sleep on Groupon! lol I'm sure that incredible ass of yours will have a great time here.
Have safe travels and enjoy your stay hon!