Bad Experiences

What ever happened to if you have nothing nice to say don’t say nothing at all?
I’m not talking a review on a bad experience, I’m talking about the negative comment to a positive review. Even when someone creates a post trying to communicate and make this a better community/hobby/experience. People are so quick to be ugly towards another.. or low key hate or whatever you want to call it..
Posting in Co-ed won't help. You should have posted in the women's section. Oh well, I guess you'll figure that out eventually.
If newbies the problem, stop seeing them that simple..

They can still write a review if they want to, soooooo....

Co-signing Alyssa, women's area..
  • pxmcc
  • 12-17-2017, 05:45 AM
umm, don't umm, you know, post fa... ah heck, forgot what i was gonna say..

did you ever see that hobbyist who claimed he got bbbj, or was he full of shit? im guessing the latter..
umm, don't umm, you know, post fa... ah heck, forgot what i was gonna say..

did you ever see that hobbyist who claimed he got bbbj, or was he full of shit? im guessing the latter.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
No I didn’t see it but I had inquiries about it and it was brought to my attention by a few clients.. and yes he is full of it.. I never offer bbbj to be clear. I never can figure out your problem with me..
Wow, you totally changed the whole subject line, and what was originally typed up...

For minute thought it was another thread, til I saw my comment..

So what does this have to do with newbies, I'm still on the other topic babe?

Like the new twins too..
I changed it to make it more of a co Ed discussion since the two response I got told me to post in woman’s section... but I want input from both sides or at least bring to to others attention or at least make it as a topic..
I don't know if this one's any better, sweety..

It's going to turn out bad, I would just erase it and put little dots.. I went to go look, and I see where the gentlemen are going with this..

You don't have to take my advice, just trying to be helpful luv...
I think I understand what you are talking about here.
(I didn't see the original post. Only what is showing now)

The ugly comments to reviews that are made....by those that have never met the provider being reviewed....I just don't see the point.

Opinions and preferences differ. If the provider that is being reviewed is not the gentleman's type, then why say such ugly things about her? She's obviously just right for those that choose to be her clients.

I don't like shredded wheat. I think it tastes horrible and has a gross consistency. I know many people that feel the same as I do. But there are obviously millions that just LOVE it or it would not be stocked on the grocery store shelves. I am not about to go and tell everyone they shouldn't eat it and that they are disgusting if they do.

But then again, I am not an internet troll with nothing better to do than spew hate towards anyone that has a different opinion. So I suppose I will never be able to relate with that mindset.
but I want input from both sides or at least bring to to others attention or at least make it as a topic.. Originally Posted by Jessica4stacks

Bring what to our attention?

Sounds like a rant. Shit happens. Topic over.

If I don't have anything nice to say, you bet your ass I'm going to say something. To somebody who will listen. If not, then an online review of a bad experience from a business who expects repeat business.

This is going to be goooood.
Wow, you totally changed the whole subject line, and what was originally typed up...

For minute thought it was another thread, til I saw my comment..

So what does this have to do with newbies, I'm still on the other topic babe?

Like the new twins too.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I was about to say the same thing!
Is it popcawn time yet?
Sometimes a review reads more like ads for the provider than an honest portrayal of the session a gent can use when researching. Members tend to object in the comments to such a "review."

Sometimes a review reads like the provider wrote it herself. She might not have actually written it -- maybe she just unduly influenced the reviewer. Members tend to object strenuously in the comments to such a review.

Sometimes a review reads like a promoter/manager/pimp wrote it himself. Members tend to hoot & howl to such deception.

Does your most recent review fall under one of these categories?
Folks can't stand you for obvious reasons.. but all the harassment and stalking is not warranted
Rtm them shits

And yeah stop getting yourself banned over and over
There is no special delivery when commenting negatively or positively around here ...