PSA

If you are offended by my signature line the second part of it probably applies. I think it's a fitting analogy of the hobby.
You're just keeping it real, there's nothing wrong with that babe..
and...?...providers should care about your opinion because?....your sig is your view...its not important...its not a legit PSA just more bullshit
and...?...providers should care about your opinion because?....your sig is your view...its not important...its not a legit PSA just more bullshit Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Not that I need to explain anything to you but I was messaged by a provider telling me how classy she was and how my sig line was offensive and crude. So I figured I would just put this out for the world. Did this hurt your feelings? You seem triggered by my post.
This classy provider must have had a great personality. If you know what I'm sayin'.

Just another example of people who say they are classy, or funny, and are not. It should be natural. I must agree with SC, this announcement serves not the public. Just yourself.

threAD? lol
and...?...providers should care about your opinion because?....your sig is your view...its not important...its not a legit PSA just more bullshit Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Says the person who robustly pontificated their love of bullshitting on this board.
Says the person who robustly pontificated their love of bullshitting on this board. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Too bad you got the impression I didn't appreciate his bullshit. I found great hilarity that I called him out. It's just not a PSA .. Now remove your heart from your sleeves otherwise you will frustrate yourself trying to keep up with the Sistine Chapel. ;-)
Fortunately, sig lines not visible on the mobile site.

Thanck baby Tebow
Bad night?

~
Fortunately, sig lines not visible on the mobile site.

Thanck baby Tebow Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Friggin' mobile site!