Read receipt!?!

Dadgummit! I feel like on 70 years old working with this new fangled world wide web business lol!

Bout on a serious minute, I'm 31, super tech savvy, and work IT(like actual creative trouble shooting, not reading a company manual)... I say all that to say that even with my vast tech knowledge, I cannot figure out how to remove the default read receipt setting! I've never liked read receipts so I hate when I forget to uncheck the box! I always feel like I'm giving the impression of a stalker when I PM a provider and that damned read receipt pops up on them!

Does anyone know you're you permanently disable it? Or a good WikiL work around? And ladies, if you're reading this and you've gotten a read receipt request from me, you have my sincerest apologies.
use the mobile browser
Technical Questions
Even the most computer-savvy may have technical questions regarding navigation of the site. Ask it here! If you have an answer, be our guest! (For further assistance, contact your local moderator or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff city forums)

User error.

Choose the correct forum.

Coed Discussions - Houston Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!