Need my reviews linked!

i have two more reviews that have not been linked to my profile.. i tried to do it myself and put it on my showcase, but from what i see, theres only room for 6 eccie reviews and 4 other reviews. do i put the link in the other review section?
The MODS attach them to your profile. You can attach up to 6 to your showcase. All of your reviews are on your profile when we attach them. YOu assign the one's you like the best to your showcase.

you don't have to notify us that you have reviews. We see them and will get to them to assign to your profile.

We are volunteers and not here 24/7. it may be a few minutes or a few days before a review is attached to your profile.
thanks, but there are reviews that are like couple weeks ago that are still not on my profile.
Send me the links. I just went into the review que to assign reviews to all the Dallas providers and you didn't have any.

There are 6 providers with your handle.

asianpersuasian
AsianPersuasion
asianpersuation
asianPersuasion08
asianpersuasion10
asianpersuasion88

It's possible your reviews were assigned to one of the others with similar handles. Make sure you tell the guys you see to out the correct handle in the provider box. Many guys will misspell or not put a complete handle and the review may be attached to someone else.
ok thanks hun