Q: What are your plans.....?

Just wondering what everyone will be doing come summertime.

Providers and Hobbyists: where are some of the places you will travel to, if you plan on travelling for the summer?

How will you get there- drive to see the sights and stop often, fly to arrive faster, train, etc?

Anyone going anywhere exotic?

Just curious and interested in what the rest of the world is planning on doing for summer, if you care to share.

KKA
iam hoping to go to corpus MANY times... i love going there. exotic??? maybe i will go to wisconsin...lol just kidding, nothing there but cows. hehehehehe

licks and kisses
I am a diver - so I'm diving the clipper off south padre in August and maybe heading to Thailand as well.
Do you consider the Jersey Shore exotic? LOL! I might go to Florida also.
Anywhere you want to fly me...lol! I want to go FISHING somewhere, anywhere!
Fishing sounds good! Maybe Port Aransas, hopefully I can catch a shark! Next month planning on a trip to viva Las Vegas...I probably will come back broke!
I just got back from West Palm Beach FL, it was awesome and loved Miami Beach. Planning a fishing trip to Port A next weekend and a beach trip to South Padre the following weekend. Have plans to go to New Orleans and LA in July, so its a pretty busy but fun summer. I tend to fly everywhere I go, cant beat getting to places faster to enjoy them.
Kelli...what are you planning?

Daracus...I just can't get over your avatar!
  • JMcB
  • 05-26-2011, 02:11 PM
The SO and I had a cruise planned. But then some unexpected medical bills popped up so now it looks like extra work for me and also working on my office/man cave. Am putting in a hidden door with a secret latch to open it (one has to tip the right book). I'm too much of a nerd … I love it!!
Mainly work and trying not to overheat.
flying!!! hate driving
but havent decided where to yet! lol
fishing sounds soooo fun nikki--
i wanna go to a beach
Well, PrittiKitti...fher76 says he's a kitty tamer, so maybe he'll take us out fishing if we let him tame the kitties!
Haha...let's see if he takes the bait...
Coushatta!
im thinking about going there in a couple weeks!!