Sex party in Des Moines

I am considering setting up a party for hobbyist and providers on the first part of November. I will rent a private place, provide some beverages. To make this a reality it will take 10 hobbyists and 6 providers. 2 hours of mix and match fun. Interested providers will need to include FS GFE, BBBJ and CIM on their menu. Hobbyist will have access to 12 holes of fun for 2 hours (mix/match) .

Masks will be provided for hobbyists to keep confidential.

To inquire please send a PM
Sounds kinda kinky.
How does 12 holes math work out?
Maybe I'm thick or bad at math?
Who are the providers?

Can I call dibs on the Donald Trump mask?
6 vags 6 mouths
Sry I was also counting 6 butts! LOL
I count 18!! Just me ;-)
The back six may involve additional service fees. The front 12 are included
I am going to change the Sex Party date to the week of Oct 14th, probably Oct. 18. That will allow out of town providers to schedule a tour.
Several hobbyists have committed and also a few providers. Looks like this could become a reality
I would like to attend, I am fairly new to the area
I am going to postpone this party for now. Lack of provider interest at this time. Thanks for all the hobbyist interest and if I can line up several providers in the future then I will rent a private location and get back to all those who were interested
#26 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.

Closing...