hey guys.... for yalls information

There ARE some great gals in Springfield..who will treat you with respect and treat you like the king you are! There is no need to roll the dice on unreviewed gals or complain about the quality you have been finding....you CAN find quality in Springfield!
(no this is not an ad)

You just gotta research the reviews...stick with the providers on here,or the ones on other sites who have good reviews here.
This board should be like a "hobby family".. everybody should help everybody out!! I believe in commraderie and keeping each other safe and having fun!!
This is a crazy world and stressful at times..so if you are patient and thourough in research,you WILL find fun!

happy hobbying!
That’s what I’m always telling these men who hit me up thinking my pictures aren’t real. Through thorough research you’ll find a real woman who will give you what you’re looking for! We post all this info online about ourselves to make it easier for the gents looking.
There ARE some great gals in Springfield..who will treat you with respect and treat you like the king you are! There is no need to roll the dice on unreviewed gals or complain about the quality you have been finding....you CAN find quality in Springfield!
(no this is not an ad)

You just gotta research the reviews...stick with the providers on here,or the ones on other sites who have good reviews here.
This board should be like a "hobby family".. everybody should help everybody out!! I believe in commraderie and keeping each other safe and having fun!!
This is a crazy world and stressful at times..so if you are patient and thourough in research,you WILL find fun!

happy hobbying! Originally Posted by DallasRain

So Very True ! Thanks Dallas
Dallas hits a bullseye. I may not be as experienced as a lot of guys here when it comes to to the hobby, but almost all providers I've met have had solid reviews here on Eccie and are reputable people. Both in Fayetteville and in Springfield, and I can tell you that I've had no issues whatsoever. Not one bad or negative experience because of just following the advice Dallas, and many others, has shared.

Just hope one day I can get a date going with Dallas herself. Seems like a hell of a lot of fun.
i just want everyone on here to have maximum fun and no bad times!!

bolera be that way end of oct!
I live in NWA. I'm starting to think playing away from home could a bit less risky from the standpoint of me or my vehicle being recognized where we wouldn't generally have business. Springfield is one town I have considered using to play.
I live in NWA. I'm starting to think playing away from home could a bit less risky from the standpoint of me or my vehicle being recognized where we wouldn't generally have business. Springfield is one town I have considered using to play. Originally Posted by 2wheels2fun
You have Summer in Joplin area
Ginger Doll NWA
If you think Springfield look at my play list.
Be Safe
well 2wheels
there are some awesome springfield area gals on here..and come see me sometime lol
and I do visit NWA (be that way early Nov)

and ditto w chief...summer and ginger both are awesome gals...i would so do both!!!

have fun!
Thanks Chief !
I'm actually in Jopin and NWA !
Dallas we gotta just take care of the ones who take care of us ..
The rest will always take that extra risk .
I think they actually like the thrill !