do you like golden shower

So I've been intrigued by this particular "kink" lately and seems that I can't get enough of it LOL. Surprisingly though (or not so surprisingly) there are only two kinds of people: people who love it and people who hate it.

I totally get why people would hate it. But to the minority (??!) who love it, I would like to hear more about your own experiences, your preferences (whether you like to be the pee-ee or the pee-er LOL), what attracts you to this particular fetish, and so on.

Both hobbyists and providers, please jump right in!
I love to be the pee-er. It's like I am blessing you with something from my own body. My own second nectar if you will.
I love to be the pee-er. It's like I am blessing you with something from my own body. My own second nectar if you will. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley

Dammit why do you have to be so far away from Austin ;(
Golden showers are a fun thing if handled right. Two times for me. One with a well know squinter I wondered if it was piss so we went to the bath tub so I could experience the difference. The cold bath tub was a big turn off. The next time was planned with my ATF in Austin. We wanted it to be special. I purchased a water proof mattress cover. Brought my video camera to record the occasion. She and I arranged for a complete afternoon to get it set up. She and I went through a bottle of vodka plus several large bottles of water. With me laying on my back she crouched down over my mouth and let it go. To this day it has been a high light of my time in the hobby. That ATF has retired and she is still a fine memory.
The bath tub is a definite turn off. If you intend to indulge in golden showers plan it out in advance. Only do it with an ATF that wants to do it.
I have received only. Not at all interested in giving.

If the girl is hot and I'm into her I love it.

On my face. Mouth open.

I lay on a towel and a puppy pad. Girl sits in a chair over me.
Of course I have to fit under chair. Lol.
Dammit why do you have to be so far away from Austin ;( Originally Posted by beamereater
Lol I show up often in Austin dear. Message me and we will see what can be done.
I'll give or receive.
Well if you want to inspire people to have the desire to piss on you, you definitely picked the right user name.
Obligatory squirt is piss post
Done it before, as the giver....
Pretty fun when the guy is super into it
Lol! Redbeard! I do love a Golden Shower. I've been the giver, but there's nothing like being the receiver to a hot girls golden nectar!
Love receiving Xs 10000
Totally drunk one time with my regular, we got back to her placed and I ran into the back yard saying I had to pee. She immediately came out there, got on her knees in front of me and told me to pee in her mouth.
I beer pissed for a good minute, filled her mouth up immediately and then watched it splash and run all down her.
We showered and fucked like rabbits but I still dream about how sweet that was.
I few weeks ago we were showering and she had to pee, so I laid down and let her do it all over me.
Yea - I love it!
I've had the opportunity of trying it once (receiving) and loved it, left me wanting more.
Have given and received, both multiple times. Enjoyed every single session and would do it again, each way, given the opportunity.