Provider' board / chat room info for the rest of us.

• Ashi
  • 09-27-2015, 09:28 AM
I hear snippets about the " ladies only " local boards or chat. In the light of the dramatic controversy between SND and Sherry, it seems some relevant RW info was posted there , I did not read every post in the coed section....but that was my impression.

The idea is one should know if some of that info is outed...even if one is not in the permitted readership group.

1. What is the purpose of that /those boards?
2. What is actually being posted their pertinent to the context of this question.
3. Who moderates that board?

I do not ask any specific info , just the big pictures so I can assess the privacy loopholes and risks...

Thanks.
I have no clue of what boards or chat you're speaking of? Are you referring to the provider info share area's which are equivalent to the mens lounge? If so the same rules apply there as anywhere else on the board. Outing or RW information isn't permitted anywhere on this board. The local staff in conjunction with the female staff members moderate those area's.

• Ashi
  • 09-27-2015, 02:40 PM
Thanks, got it, and I understand there is a relatively active moderation to keep RW stuff out. That was my concern.
No problem, don't hesitate to ask questions. Anonymity is one a top priority of ours here.