URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...oll-33664.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: East Dallas not far from White Rock Lake
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Forget TGTBT; the pictures are real! Pretty face with unusually blue eyes; tremendous figure - natural breasts (Cs or small Ds), flat tummy, tight tush, and lovely legs.
Recommendation: Yes
Natural breast?
Thanks for the detailed review. Is her incall in a safe area? How’s the parking situation?
Pass.

She's too hot to not want to fuck.

As long as people pay that much for L1, if she ever does decide to do more there will be a snowball effect in her price structure.
Pass.

She's too hot to not want to fuck.

As long as people pay that much for L1, if she ever does decide to do more there will be a snowball effect in her price structure. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Agreed. The GPS is strong with this one. Not sure why anyone would pay that much so little.
In answer to Jazzplayer's question - Yes.

In answer to discussion about rates - what I choose to do with my money in a free market is only my choice; HOWEVER, I respect everyone's right to look for more for a lesser price, and the right of providers to offer more for less (or to offer less for more). Channeling Hayek (no, not Salma the actress with big tits, but Freidrich the economist with . . . who cares), I respect an unregulated market.
Did she short on time at all?
No, though I would not be surprised if that happened to others. The first offer to turn over came after about 20 minutes, give or take; at that point I asked for more massage, which Lolita graciously provided without argument.

This might have had something to do with why my session was very close to the full hour, but it also might've been that it would not have made a difference in the time spent during the appointment.
Man, all I could think about was FS! Lol!
Interesting. I would have guessed for sure she was fake based on her 22000 IG followers, Suicide Girls model status, and 30000 likes on Onlyfans. I wonder what all that equates to money-wise.

No links since I’m not sure if it would be outing her. Her photos are pulled from those accounts though.
Interesting. I would have guessed for sure she was fake based on her 22000 IG followers, Suicide Girls model status, and 30000 likes on Onlyfans. I wonder what all that equates to money-wise.

No links since I’m not sure if it would be outing her. Her photos are pulled from those accounts though. Originally Posted by Bugnutter
Her Suicide Girls profile says she's in Dallas though so it might actually be her. Says she's Peruvian and not Columbian though
Her Suicide Girls profile says she's in Dallas though so it might actually be her. Says she's Peruvian and not Columbian though Originally Posted by Mtolbert90
Yep, on same page. That was one of the reasons I didn’t want to paste the links. Her IG even mentions her place of work which is just crazy to me. People really need to show more caution with what they post online, especially if they look like she does.

Unrelated, I don’t get the heart shaped areola thing. Ruins a perfectly good boob.
I wouldn't have opted for that either, but I don't have ANY tats so . . .
Honestly I wouldn't see her, because for her donation I could find some hot LGFE vs lotion, light body rub, a half naked walk around and maybe a hand job. This sounds like a hard no.
Honestly I wouldn't see her, because for her donation I could find some hot LGFE vs lotion, light body rub, a half naked walk around and maybe a hand job. This sounds like a hard no. Originally Posted by Friend Hunter
And then you got guys like me who would gladly pay that donation for that shit. LOL