Would A Gun Have Helped This Couple?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/16...ll-carjacking/

Just once you would love to see the likes of the scum that killed this young man to be met by a armed and trained citizen.

Damned, this kind of shit makes my blood boil. Thugs willing to kill for no other reason than to steal a car.

Fukin animals.
Yep.
Where was Zim when the needed him?
Where was Zim when the needed him? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A stupider comment could not have been made. LittleEva, go away.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I have faith that LittleEva could top that with an even stupider comment. Just give him time.
What a shame. Of course a gun might have helped. To bad he didn't know how to disarm his assailant. Here is a video of a real simple technique to disarm an armed person. It's actually quite easy. The key is speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xBqA...tqblNi&index=9
Don't play into the hands of the idiots. Having a gun is not the only thing. It is the hoodlums knowing that the average law abiding citizen is packing heat and is allowed to shoot a carjacker during the commission of a crime. Everytime the carjacker goes out he (or she) is taking their lives into their hands. How much does anyone want to bet that this mall was a gun free zone?
just once what id like to see is al sharpton, jesse jackson, malik shabazz, tavis smiley and the black caucus holding protests in the street and discussing the atrociousness of the act on tv, marching through the area the car was found, demanding the cooperation of the local community in handing over these murderers for their arrest and conviction

oh and obama saying that the man shot could have been his white half

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

It caused a pitiful old fart to crawl from the woodwork LOL Plus a redleg who moved to Oklahoma.
By the way old fart you never answered my question. Was that your son who tried to blow up the airport in Wichita?
Don't play into the hands of the idiots. Having a gun is not the only thing. It is the hoodlums knowing that the average law abiding citizen is packing heat and is allowed to shoot a carjacker during the commission of a crime. Everytime the carjacker goes out he (or she) is taking their lives into their hands. How much does anyone want to bet that this mall was a gun free zone? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I love how gun toters such as yourself seem to believe that simply carrying a gun makes you immune to such acts of crime. Couple returns to car possibly loaded down with packages and wearing winter clothing. Even if the guy had a concealed handgun, the odds of him getting to it before the criminals could react would be close to zero. These guys more than likely approached the couple with gun or guns drawn. Why the guy resisted is beyond my comprehension. I can guarantee you that I would have given them the keys and, at the very worst, been shopping for a new car with the insurance. Instead, the guy is dead. We can only speculate on what might have happened had the guy simply given up the car.

Secondly, the average person, while accepting the slight possibility of being the victim of a homicide, does not want to carry a gun. Accept that as fact. Even in the state of Texas the last time I did the math, less than 2% of the population eligible to obtain a CHL had done so.
  • CJ7
  • 12-17-2013, 11:11 AM
having a gun wouldn't have helped ... having the opportunity to use one could have .

Hang on Mr Carjacker, let me reach in my holster, grab my Glock, and defend myself ... point your gun in another direction for about 15 seconds, okay?

riiiiiiiight
Or, you could scream "Im a bleeding heart liberal and love thugs".......... Before they shoot you in the head. Feel better now? I'll take the gun. These guys didn't just magically pop up.
  • CJ7
  • 12-17-2013, 11:32 AM
Or, you could scream "Im a bleeding heart liberal and love thugs".......... Before they shoot you in the head. Feel better now? I'll take the gun. These guys didn't just magically pop up. Originally Posted by bambino

as a lifetime NRA member, a Concealed Carry permit owner, and a gun collector with more guns than you have IQ points, you can shove your bleeding heart liberal bullshit back up your ass where it originated
as a lifetime NRA member, a Concealed Carry permit owner, and a gun collector with more guns than you have IQ points, you can shove your bleeding heart liberal bullshit back up your ass where it originated Originally Posted by CJ7
Ohhhh Im impressed, you bleeding heart liberal smack off. How do you know what happened? You don't have the facts. How do you know these guys weren't milling around? How do you know if a gun wouldn't have deterred these miscreants? I'll take my chances with a gun rather than not. Now, go play with your guns, you gave up playing with providers.
  • CJ7
  • 12-17-2013, 11:48 AM
Ohhhh Im impressed, you bleeding heart liberal smack off. How do you know what happened? You don't have the facts. How do you know these guys weren't milling around? How do you know if a gun wouldn't have deterred these miscreants? I'll take my chances with a gun rather than not. Now, go play with your guns, you gave up playing with providers. Originally Posted by bambino
well, you're an idiot, and easily impressed, sooooo