bad hygiene

Everyone hates bad hygiene but I don't understand why not many providers actually take a shower before seeing clients. Since I moved from California to Austin, I've seen about 20 providers here, some with many reviews. I love DIY but I can't stand the stink down there from the kitties. I always take shower before seeing them but they don't do the same.

I recently asked a girl to do a mutual shower but she refused. I asked if she could at least wash her kitty with soap before seeing me and she seemed not interested. Pimp-controlled asian girls here will always do a mutual shower first. It's part of their routine and I love that. It keeps both clean and is a fun activity to break the ice.

The scene in Austin is getting worse. The rate is high and the service is like crap.
I cannot I cannot agree with you more Bob. I am always freshly showered when I show up and I expect nothing less from the provider.
Very well said, Bob. Any recommendations for Austin girls who do an ice breaker shower session? PM me if you don’t want to list on this thread.
Its stomach turning to think that people do not shower before a session.
I ALWAYS shower before and after sex, both in my private and professional life.

I recently had a gent that was a little shocked that I required he shower before our session. He said "I showered before I drove over" but its the middle of July and shower before you sat in your car in traffic for 30 minutes on the way to my incall isn't what I would call fresh.

Ladies: A wipe down with a baby wipe is not a shower
Gents: Dousing your balls in the sink is not a shower

100% agree with you Yazmin

And for Gods sake - use deodorant. If you live in our great state of Texas - you really neeeeeeed this. And throw in some mouthwash while you're at it. Jeeze, this is so simple and yet..........
Dove Pure Moisture Body Wash
Old Spice Stagger Body Wash
Old Spice Hydrowash
Degree Deodorant White Stick
Old Spice deodorant white stick

All this is in my hoebag
What's worse is when they step out of the shower and the pussy is still super stinky.
WHO are you guys choosing to visit that you are encountering so many dirty pum pums?
Correct!

I have rarely met a Provider that isnt fresh from Shower.
And when if did, it was one and done.
What's worse is when they step out of the shower and the pussy is still super stinky. Originally Posted by tang101
It usually means there's something else going on down there except stinky pussy.
Nothing a toilet brush and some Pinesol couldn't fix.
Nothing a toilet brush and some Pinesol couldn't fix. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
savage
You're obviously not choosing the right girls to see. I know it is an absolute must that I take a shower right before and then after. Even though I have already showered prior to our get together, I always indulge in a mutual shower
Well ....a little recommendation...

Guys: again if in her profile says:
Favorite foods: Cheetos
Favorite drink: Dr Pepper
More likely, small chance of being “high volume”

Girls: wholefoods sales a wonderful vitamin E and tea tree oil
vaginal remedy, A great way to prevent “the flora
and the fauna” that can cause VB
If symptoms ~ see the urgent care

“Better than brush and Pinesol ” LOL