stomach stretch marks

one of my hobby friends sentme some pics of his encounter with a provider like a hour ago...she had hideous stomach stretch marks...that's a big turn off for me..do you guys mind?
Grow up. Those are battle scars from the greatest gift a woman can give. Blessed be the fruit.
  • nvmzz
  • 07-20-2018, 11:06 PM
blessed be the fruit. may the lord open!
  • ztonk
  • 07-20-2018, 11:31 PM
If she's in her twenties, yes.
Show me something natural like afro on Richard Pryor
Show me some natural like ass with some stretch marks.

Kendrick Lanar said it best.
Grow up. Those are battle scars from the greatest gift a woman can give. Blessed be the fruit. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
So it is your position that only women that gave birth have stretch marks?

Grow up.

You striking to be the new top White Knight?
Stretch marks are okay in my book. The milf thing can be kind of a turn-on, and it has no bearing on enthusiasm and BCD skills.

Maybe not for everyone, but any guy who's been around the block isn't going to let a bit of a mommy tummy get in the way of their adult fun.
was it Alexis512?
I once had a girl who could pull her boobs down between her legs so your could eat her ass and suck her tits at the same time. I didn't mind the stretch marks.
So it is your position that only women that gave birth have stretch marks?

Grow up.

You striking to be the new top White Knight? Originally Posted by Whispers
Cough.
I like curves, those usually come with some stretch marks. If that's a turn off book with a different provider?
one of my hobby friends sentme some pics of his encounter with a provider like a hour ago...she had hideous stomach stretch marks...that's a big turn off for me..do you guys mind? Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Does this woman know pictures are being passed around?
Was this with her permission?
I have a few stretch marks over a set of ripped abs. Nothing wrong with a few "life marks"
Here's a suggestion for the ladies with stretch marks and really big labias. Let those labs hit the floor, this should pull those stretch marks right out of your stomach