The Shitty Attitude of Stephine Staxx

OK so here it goes...I rarely post here even before the sight temporarily was offline. This time I have to say something though.
So I reach out to Ms. Stephine Staxx with the hopes of establishing some dialogue and perhaps setting up an appointment for some quality time with her. My initial contact was through P411 which I thought would be her preferred method of contact to make screening easier for her. All I got was severe attitude, and a bunch of "NO I'M NOT YOUR GIRL" she was just lost about the whole entire message. I guess scared about something IDK.

All I know is that we both missed out on something and that's OK
Her time was once @#### and now is ###### and for things that I apparently can't mention anymore.

I guess I saved some bank and she lost some.

GW
Whatever you messaged, must have creeped her out.
  • Lia88
  • 07-28-2018, 12:42 AM
What did you say to her for her to say that? lol

... I must admit I have said something similar to that. Not in a rude way though. But it was usually bc a guy said something explicit or asked something explicit or was demanding of something in some sort of way... It's a tactic we mostly use when we feel uncomfortable or something was said that crossed a line of
....."Legal activities"....
May or may not have been the case in your situation but seems like it...Alot of times guys don't know their doing something wrong or saying something wrong...

.....Don't get touchy feely about it. Could've been more than what you are to know...
  • Lia88
  • 07-28-2018, 12:47 AM
I would like to just clarify some things for the record. I guess I was a little disappointed as this is the first time this has ever happened to me in over five years of this. So I vented my disappointment here. So I do SINCERELY apologize to Miss Stephine Staxx.
I can assure you that my PM to her was not any different than any other initial PM that I would send to a potential date. I did inquire about a couple of menu items and her attire. Although I don't believe I said anything lewd, inappropriate, or offensive to her.
Obviously something in my PM "Spooked" her and made her feel uncomfortable.
So to you Miss Stephine Staxx I am Sorry as you didn't do anything wrong. I guess somewhere in my PM I did.
I would like to just clarify some things for the record. I guess I was a little disappointed as this is the first time this has ever happened to me in over five years of this. So I vented my disappointment here. So I do SINCERELY apologize to Miss Stephine Staxx.
I can assure you that my PM to her was not any different than any other initial PM that I would send to a potential date. I did inquire about a couple of menu items and her attire. Although I don't believe I said anything lewd, inappropriate, or offensive to her.
Obviously something in my PM "Spooked" her and made her feel uncomfortable.
So to you Miss Stephine Staxx I am Sorry as you didn't do anything wrong. I guess somewhere in my PM I did. Originally Posted by Goodwood
If it was your initial PM the mention of services is most likely what spooked her. Even if you sent all required screening info it's still not in best taste to ask about services before screening. .
She did not click with you hun. Move on. Plenty of ladies. Posting something so petty won’t get ya special treatment I assure you.
Thanks for posting Goodwood. Useful info about Ms Staxx.