Public Sex Everywhere

Public sex is one thing me and my hubby really get into. It of course started when we were younger and dating... fucking in the back of our car after going out. Over the years, we've realized that we can basically fuck anywhere without anyone noticing.

About a year ago we had a gang bang in a local rug store. They were open, but the owner closed it for a couple of hours as 6 guys had their way with me. The thought of people walking by... trying to come into the store... WOW... such a turn on! When we were done, one of the guys asked my husband if he had any 'closing words'.. lol. Hubby said, "sex is everywhere. Next time you drive by a car, business, or empty field.. someone could be fucking there" ... and that is so true.

One thing we really get off to is fucking in the back of our SUV while hubby is driving. Pulling up at a stop light.. car rocking... other all around.. and I'm having a wild orgasm.

Of course, hubby loves for me to come eat lunch with him. We usually end up fucking in the middle of a parking lot before eating.. inside and outside the car.

Where is your favorite public place to have sex?

I love having sex in public places, you're right the thought of getting caught makes it very exciting. I've done it in movies theaters, beach, parking lots, bathrooms & dressing rooms.
So many public places you cant choose just one. The risk is what makes it exciting!
Parking lot sex is hot. After or before a date night ......, bent over the hood or trunk lid.

The best I've had was at the Jefferson Memorial in DC..... I understand 'ol TJ was quite a playa so he would have appreciated it lol!
Hotel balconies are pretty cool....of course you have to lay low but you can usually hear all the noises around you....beach, traffic, people, etc.
Never have trusted those rails though....rust and metal fatigue.
Having public sex tomorrow Any good places in downtown Atlanta??

P.S. not trying to get caught. I have bad anxiety about getting caught.
MMmmMMmmm...Well, can you blame him for being so into it when you look that
scrump-didi-li-ump-sious?

Personally I really get off on very public places..But in my defense I've become quite good at disguising my naughty little adventures. It's all about lighting and attire.

My favorite one so far has to be on the hood of a 1972 Ford Mustang; not too wild, except it was on Beach Blvd during Cruising! He parked her under a tree facing out towards 90. I was in a sun dress (with no panties of course) and he wore loose fitting shorts. He leaned on the hood and I sat between his legs; it didn't take much adjusting to succeed in proper placement . After that it's a joy-ride! I can bounce and pound enthusiastically when a hot rod comes by and the crowd goes wild. Then just relax, lean back and slowly grind in the luls.. Between the high RPMs and BPMs it's intoxicating!

...Now if you'll excuse me, bringing up those fond memories puts me in the mood to.. reminisce. xoxo
Having public sex tomorrow Any good places in downtown Atlanta??

P.S. not trying to get caught. I have bad anxiety about getting caught. Originally Posted by TabooTanner

Well Taboo, If you want more of a semi privet yet very public venue you need to go to the Tongue and Groove in Atlanta near Buckhead. RSVP to the Champagne Room and make your way to the second floor VIP area. Snakeskin seats, mirrored tile walls. If you know some of the stories about the infamous Uranus’ bubble machine of years ago you'll have a great time at the Tongue and Groove on any night you go. Although you more than likely will be caught from what I have been told you will not likly be interrupted.
  • hd
  • 11-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Dee, nice pic, I'm fantasizing you over my motorcycle in the parking lot right now! I'll bet you have a pair of chaps?
hd.. nice! No chaps, but know I'd look good in them.
  • hd
  • 11-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Yes, I can see you in mine right now.

you need to run down to Galveston this weekend and get a pair.

http://www.lonestarrally.com/
So many Starbucks, so little time.
I have thought about a movie theater. When the local 'plex opens in the morning there is usually one showing that strts 20-45 min later. That theater is open but not occupied. The upper back row qwould be great with the arm rests folded up. Later on people would begin to drift in, "sorry, this seat has been taken."
An old gf of mine and I had some fun having sex on the beach. It was pretty exciting, out there in the sun in front of everyone, at least until they rolled us back into the ocean.

We've done the movie theater a couple of time. Best is to go to bad movies that are almost at the end of them showing. We've actually tried to have an MFM at one with my hubby and a friend, but needless to say every time we tried, the movie was never empty enough.

Hubby and I in a Target bathroom... hehe.