Spanking!! Part 2

• Laeya
  • 11-01-2011, 12:45 AM
I want to hear about other people spanking experiences, I wrote a thing about spanking last year..
I realize that I love to be spanked, in fact I get kinda of a rush from it..
I dont know what it is but I do love it, especially when it is done the right way!!
please tell me about your experiences, and why you might get off on it..
my old handle was Princess_laeya but now i just go by Laeya, and I live in Santa Fe now!!
but I do enjoy a great spanking story...
mmm Lay it on me!!! Literally
(snicker)
I've never met a woman that wasn't, on some level, turned on by spanking. The ones that aren't just haven't had it done by the right man or woman. No... I am not suggesting that i am the right man for everyone... I'm just saying that there is a psychological commonality to it. I'm certain some women really hate it... I just haven't met them. I have met women who claimed to hate it... then eventually came to confess that they fantasized about it a lot and eventually put themselves in a position to take one.

In college I dated a girl that totally loved it... but her best friend kept teasing her for it and claiming she "just didn't get it". We were all three very close and slept together fairly regularly... and one night during a card game my girlfriend got her butt busted for loosing. We both noticed her little blonde friend squirming around uncomfortably but totally transfixed. Two days later she came to my girlfriend in private and discussed things and ended up getting her first OTK spanking soon after.

College was awesome.
Laeya!!!

I wondered what had happened to you!!! I'm so glad that you're here.

I don't really like to be spanked unless it's in the heat of the moment. But I LIKE to spank.

Would love to hear your story!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Had a session with a lady recently that wound up with not only a spanking for her but also involved snowballing! to say that this was a usual encounter would be an understatement as she has always been a bit of a wild child. And to say that I was not a bit turned on would definitely be an understatement!

This was one of those times when it became an anything goes type of time, and when I said something about her being a bad girl, well, it progressed from there!

Spankings can be a very erotic thing, in the heat of the moment!

The Colonel
I don't really like to be spanked unless it's in the heat of the moment. But I LIKE to spank.
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I am so with you EW... with the right person and at the right time, don"t mind a little spanking... but let me see an ass bent over and OMG...spanking others is a true turn on for me...
Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say it's for everyone. But a lot of folks with whom I've hobbied (me included) are turned on by giving or (and/or) receiving.
  • Laeya
  • 11-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Laeya!!!

I wondered what had happened to you!!! I'm so glad that you're here.

Would love to hear your story!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Oh girl just needed to get out of Dallas!! but I am doing well, if you ever want to Visit Santa Fe let me know!! I have a killer Place right in the center of town...
I miss reading your Posts I need to Back read...You always post some awesome crazy stories..
I lost My favorite spanking video and after a couple of hours searching for it, I found a great spanking site and emailed the owner of the site. I described the video to him and within three hours he had an address for me.

Enjoy this video while your panties get soaking wet! It's what I call a sensual spanking.

http://www.tubexhot.com/hot-tube/947...-his-knee.html

The site and man who knows everthing to do with spanking is

http://richardwindsor.com/
Well, I don't get it... I do enjoy spanking a womans ass when monkeying, but its usually two or maybe three slaps then back to the business at hand, so to speak. I dont get aroused or stimulated watching spanking, such as the link provided above. I have spoken with a number of men and women who really, thoroughly enjoy it. Sometimes I wish I did, simply to have an additional avenue to explore ! Envy I suppose....
What's not to love! It's hot and primal. I love the anticipation of wondering if I'm going to get a hot little slap when my lover's hand leaves my body.........................
  • Laeya
  • 11-12-2011, 01:53 AM
spank me spank me!!! aby Santa fe guys out there...
"Spank" me while doing doggy oh so the BEST...Hair pulling also feels so good

SP
  • Laeya
  • 11-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Holy shit Love your avatar Sonya!!!! You look fabulous!!!
I love having my ass turned red with a good old spanking. Guess thats what I get for being an only child all my life, being spoiled rotten, and never getting any. I love em now. Nice, firm, and hard. Bend me over, baby. I've been a badddddddddddddd girl.

HEHEHE
Amber Rain
Holy shit Love your avatar Sonya!!!! You look fabulous!!! Originally Posted by Laeya
Thanks, I'm working on another avatar

SP