How Many Ladies Like There "Kitty" Spanked Hard?

How many ladies like there kitty spanked "hard" with a guys hand or your own hand lol. Anyways, there this one client I seen before. I've enjoyed when he spanks my kitty really "hard" with his hand. The feeling of it being spanked feel's so naughty and great feeling. Also he does some "dirty" talking in my ear whicn makes me beg for me spankings. Please talk about your experience

SP
If I am all worked up with a nice hot and juicy kitty then I love it, I will open up my lips and spread wide for him to take his hard cawk or even his hand and spank my kitty,this is yummy. I will use one of floggers to spank my own kitty, I soo enjoy the feel of the leather against my softness..............
I LOVE it when I'm all wet and ready to get done. LOL

Sometimes I spank it myself; the only other person I let do it is my Dom. As an added twist, he sometimes clips clothespins on my outer lips, then spanks with his hand or a slapper. It drives me crazy; perfect combination of pleasure and pain. I'm SO sensitive there already, and this makes it even more so.

Of course, his urgings and dirty talk help make it an extremely erotic experience. Now, I'm all worked up! I wanna see some more sexy stories about this...
Not at all..thanks. Extra gentle is my motto down there, unless they want to pay for a trip to ER.
I LOVE it when I'm all wet and ready to get done. LOL

Sometimes I spank it myself; the only other person I let do it is my Dom. As an added twist, he sometimes clips clothespins on my outer lips, then spanks with his hand or a slapper. It drives me crazy; perfect combination of pleasure and pain. I'm SO sensitive there already, and this makes it even more so.

Of course, his urgings and dirty talk help make it an extremely erotic experience. Now, I'm all worked up! I wanna see some more sexy stories about this... Originally Posted by Rani Lane

Same here drives me crazy and hot he he
This topic was discussed recently at http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=301207

Like most things sexual, some do, some don't, but the reasoning is always what is interesting.

Awl4knot

Like most things sexual, some do, some don't, but the reasoning is always what is interesting.

Awl4knot Originally Posted by awl4knot
Cool, thanks I didn't even search this topic.
It feels better after I cum! A good hard slap gives me "aftershocks" which can last me later into the day or night!

I never thought about clamps, Rani! I might need to try that one!
i like my kitty spanked by a hard cock!!!
lol or even a hard cock slapping my face ::blush::
i like my kitty spanked by a hard cock!!!
lol or even a hard cock slapping my face ::blush:: Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
mmm even a nice hard spanking to go with it he he

Awl4knot Originally Posted by awl4knot
Let's revive the topic and see updated or new folks answer
  • thegj
  • 12-06-2011, 03:57 PM
yes, but both are either out of state or utr. Sonya is right- the spanking the gluts first- mixed with a nice baby lotion rub- get the lady ready for her SPANK . Also, consider the magic wand in the land of magic triangle at the same time the SPANK is happening. It is not for everyone but for some it is a subspace/mountaintop experience- depending on how you describe such things
I've met a gal who erupts, I guess squirts, all over the place when I spanked my dick on her clit and the area around it. The way her eyes rolled up in the back of her head, I thought she'd go blind!
Let's revive the topic and see updated or new folks answer Originally Posted by mojojo213
I've enjoyed how ladies respond when I insert the middle two fingers, maybe after some DATY, after she's really wet, and rapidly but lightly move them in and out....it is a light sort of slapping sound using my palm..gives her a really good "O" with maybe a little squirting...quite hot and fun.