POP ROCKS anyone???

I love to try new things, seeing how fun and kinky I can get......SO I had seen a video on a girl giving a BBBJ while eating Pop Rocks candy. Now I think to myself how can I take this to the next level.......POP ROCK BBBJ with SNOWBALL!!!!! Let me say that the strawberry flavored lil rocks popping all in my mouth as I sucked were a fun sensation and made me suck even harder as I savored the sweet flavor. After having the cawk nice and wet I applied the candy and went to town......then when we reached the climax I gulped all I could hold in my mouth shook some more Pop Rocks in and shared the fun with my partner.........Lil explosions going off in ours mouths with the sweet strawberry cream made for a fun time. Now he did say he couldnt really feel the popping when applied down below, but I sure could, and as we both enjoyed the end results, I do think this is something Ill be doing again and again. Ummm now onto my next kinky adventure.............So does anyone have any fun food/candy ideals I can try???? Please share...................:Sneak tongue:
I love to try new things, seeing how fun and kinky I can get......SO I had seen a video on a girl giving a BBBJ while eating Pop Rocks candy. Now I think to myself how can I take this to the next level.......POP ROCK BBBJ with SNOWBALL!!!!! Let me say that the strawberry flavored lil rocks popping all in my mouth as I sucked were a fun sensation and made me suck even harder as I savored the sweet flavor. After having the cawk nice and wet I applied the candy and went to town......then when we reached the climax I gulped all I could hold in my mouth shook some more Pop Rocks in and shared the fun with my partner.........Lil explosions going off in ours mouths with the sweet strawberry cream made for a fun time. Now he did say he couldnt really feel the popping when applied down below, but I sure could, and as we both enjoyed the end results, I do think this is something Ill be doing again and again. Ummm now onto my next kinky adventure.............So does anyone have any fun food/candy ideals I can try???? Please share...................:Sneak tongue: Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Yummy that sounds good. I will try that.
  • guido
  • 12-05-2011, 06:56 PM
you can also try halls cough drops Honey lemon is nice,,,, cool and hot
great idea! I use Listerene pump spray & ice tio create a hot/cold sensation
Wow!! I just had to google blow job with pop rocks!! My mouth is definitely watering big time.
I love to try new things, seeing how fun and kinky I can get......SO I had seen a video on a girl giving a BBBJ while eating Pop Rocks candy. Now I think to myself how can I take this to the next level.......POP ROCK BBBJ with SNOWBALL!!!!! Let me say that the strawberry flavored lil rocks popping all in my mouth as I sucked were a fun sensation and made me suck even harder as I savored the sweet flavor. After having the cawk nice and wet I applied the candy and went to town......then when we reached the climax I gulped all I could hold in my mouth shook some more Pop Rocks in and shared the fun with my partner.........Lil explosions going off in ours mouths with the sweet strawberry cream made for a fun time. Now he did say he couldnt really feel the popping when applied down below, but I sure could, and as we both enjoyed the end results, I do think this is something Ill be doing again and again. Ummm now onto my next kinky adventure.............So does anyone have any fun food/candy ideals I can try???? Please share...................:Sneak tongue: Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
That is great way for anyone who wants to snowball for the first time, all you taste is the strawberry and the added bonus is a deep passionate kiss..Been there done that..Thanks again Ms Athena..
I always aim to please sugar......................... .
Strange how this thread "popped" up. I was eating some left over Pop Rocks the other night left over from Halloween and was wondering how it would feel to a woman to have some sprinkled on her moist clit.......
lol yummmmmm We just discussed doing Pop Rocks at the Y..........Already planned for the next hot session.........
but... but... but... could we skip the snowballs please???
Sure we can skip or add as we care to......It is ALL about YOUR pleasure..................
Peppermint makes a nice cooling sensation
  • guido
  • 12-06-2011, 06:49 PM
shower curtains on the floor coconut oil, pop rocks and halls for a good 3-4 hour time. Maybe throw in some fruit and champagne works well.....
shower curtains on the floor coconut oil, pop rocks and halls for a good 3-4 hour time. Maybe throw in some fruit and champagne works well..... Originally Posted by guido
sounds like one helluva night...lol