Are you sure your hygiene is acceptable

I had a guy leave an actual skid mark on my bed. So gross. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Ugh, me too, I threw the sheets out!

It was disgusting.
When you're sliding into third, and you feel a greasy turd ...

diarrhea.
+1
I had a guy leave an actual skid mark on my bed. So gross. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
ME TOO! Shortly before I have a visit, I jump in the shower and make sure I am clean and fresh. I feel the gentlemen should do the same. It makes the experience so much nicer.
I remember my father never brushed his teeth, and I never understood why. It's like he stopped caring, and all his teeth fell out. He claimed it was due to smoking and bad genes, but I've never in my life saw him brush his teeth.

I remember once asking him why he didn't brush his teeth, and instead of denying it, he told me that he didn't have a strong enough tooth brush to get rid of all the plaque.

What a crazy man. Mind you, my father had a PhD and was unemployed. We were poor by most standards.
Gross! I've had guys leave marks too
I've been traumatized by shit marks and stains. I've had more than one guy leave a shit mark on the white clean sheets for the first appt of the day and it ruined the whole entire day at a hotel so i left the hotel and didn't bother working anymore.
Now every appt a shower is mandatory and I stand there and watch the guy shower and make sure he scrubs his tool box 3 times to my satisfaction and NO I don't join him in the shower.

If you think it takes up to much time
having to thoroughly shower your ass for a rendezvous then don't bother coming to see me!

If you don't know how to shower click on the link in my signature line

It's in my showcase: I do Supervised Showers!!!!
Maybe these guys naturally sweat a lot and have anal leakage due to hemorrhoids, or something like that. That means that, even if they shower and scrub their ass crack, anal seepage, invited by hemorrhoid and sweaty ass crack, will inevitably crash the party. Perhaps, we should exercise our anal muscle. This will help tighten the asshole.
Maybe these guys naturally sweat a lot and have anal leakage due to hemorrhoids, or something like that. That means that, even if they shower and scrub their ass crack, anal seepage, invited by hemorrhoid and sweaty ass crack, will inevitably crash the party. Perhaps, we should exercise our anal muscle. This will help tighten the asshole. Originally Posted by yitzchak

This troll just keeps on going.
I always take a shower once I arrive at her incall because I want to be as fresh as possible for her considering she's already done the same for me. I let her know that I will be doing this even before I arrive. And I even bring my own body wash too. Clean body, greater visit for both.
+1
Omg. Me. Too. Thankfully I was in a hotel and I didn't have to deal with it, but I about came unglued. If you know you're going to be naked, how hard is it to make sure your ass is clean? Actually, this applies to being both clothed or naked. Just wipe properly. Period.

I'm still so grossed out thinking about it
Most definitely any client can do a sniff test... if a courtesan says you may not then that's how you know to leave! Lol. Besides you should be able to tell from a woman's ads, showcase, and pictures what type of quality provider you're getting into bed with.
I don't normally comment on posts but I couldn't resist in this one. This poor soul took his clothes off then layed on his stomach for a massage. My eyes immediately went toward his ass since something was there that wasn't normal.... He had toilet paper, not a little bit but like 3 full shit tickets hanging out of his ass crack like a little white surrender flag. If that wasnt bad enough, he had shit skids all over his ass. Needless to say, i told him this didn't feel right and he should get dressed and go. Even with a shower i wouldn't be able to look him in the face with a straight face. I had throw up my surrender flag, there was no saving that.
... like 3 full shit tickets hanging out of his ass crack like a little white surrender flag. ... Originally Posted by Lisagayle
Laughing out loud (no, I refuse to use text-speak) ... "shit tickets," that's excellent! Reminds me of Dorthy Monroe's profile, in which she forbids possession of "paper pals" in her presence. Nice figures of speech!
This poor soul took his clothes off then layed on his stomach for a massage. My eyes immediately went toward his ass since something was there that wasn't normal.... He had toilet paper, not a little bit but like 3 full shit tickets hanging out of his ass crack like a little white surrender flag. If that wasnt bad enough, he had shit skids all over his ass. Originally Posted by Lisagayle
I've had this exact same thing happen on my massage table. WTF!
He had toilet paper, not a little bit but like 3 full shit tickets hanging out of his ass crack like a little white surrender flag. Originally Posted by Lisagayle
OMFG, I AM DYING LAUGHING!!!