Asian Top Notch

Thinking to visit you’re area. Anyone interested? I am p411 verified companions as well. Also, where’s the safe place to stay in Tallahassee? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!
Def interested
Any of the hotels around North Monroe and I-10 are pretty safe - La Quinta, Suburban Extended Stay, Howard Johnson's, Motel 6.
VERY interested here!

I agree there are safe hotels at the Monroe Street exit (exit 199), but be careful of La Quinta, motel 6, etc. Someone (not the provider) tried to rib me at La Quinta and some of the others aren't much better. The Holiday Inn, country Inn, Fairfield, etc are good. Candlewood Suites is all around a really good one. This is the exit most girls stay at and is where the majority of hotels are clustered.

Exit 203 (Capital Circle NE) has a Hampton Inn, Hilton, Holiday Inn, and a couple others. This is a quieter (and in my opinion safer) exit and not as busy, although it is more of a "suburban" area.

The guys should have no trouble getting to either of these exits to see you, as they are close together.
Thanks a lot gents. I Appreciate the help.
Yes I am in …..Hit me up when you come....
Have fun guy's. Suck's some time's.to be retired & on a fixed income. Looking forward to the local review's on this fine lady.
Hopefully you’ll be there on the 30th... I’ll be in town
I’m very interested!
Eccie has a new way to add pics to your profile. Will you be adding some?