Head's up

Hey Monger got some infro a little while ago can't really put it on the open board But it's some hot little information PM me and I can fill you in
Hey, thanks, JJ - for some reason I am not able to send a PM at this time, it's crazy.
Good info! I do appreciate it.
No problem George I just wanted the guys to know about the hot lil number
Hey just a heads up The infro I have only goes out to the mongers I know ….Don't get a case off the ass. This is just to juicy to put out There and I have been getting a lot of PM's so you haven't heard back ….Just know I don't know you like that...….If you don't like it Kiss my ass ok
Hey JJ long time no hear this is Bad Karma been out of the game for a little while please share your information if you care to Ive run out of good places to go LOL Happy Thanksgiving
JJ puts shit out there and don’t want to tell people WTF dude! He thinks he’s the monger police.
JJ puts shit out there and don’t want to tell people WTF dude! He thinks he’s the monger police. Originally Posted by 850jase
Lmmfao…..I guess I am cold busted....Monger Police......

No I think you got me all wrong . I had something I wanted to share with the guys I know are real.