I just had a BBC come fuck me (loosely based on facts)

He's an ex nfl player, big delicious 10" thick dick. 6'5" against my 5'2" sounded like heaven.

He just left. He fucked me with his tongue, put his dick in my ass, replaced it with an anal toy and fucked my pussy until I had fully submitted. He turned me back over doggy and fucked my pussy again with that toy still in. He let me deep throat him which made me dripping wet while I was on my knees. He had his hands behind my head shoving his dick down my throat. Every thrust made me drip onto the floor making a puddle. He picked me up and threw me over the side of the bed and my toes barely touching leaving me fully exposed. He took my toy out and fucked me in the ass until he came the first time. He pulled back and put the toy back in my asshole and then made me suck him clean. I love sucking cock. I really do. He liked it too because he got hard super quick. My mouth was dry so he fingered me and then had me suck the juices off of his fingers. Then in went his dick as far as it would go. I couldn't take as much this time but I wanted it, trust me. He punished me by dry fucking my pussy with the toy still in. I got no mercy but it didn't take long until I was fucking dripping again. I got on top of him and took his dick all the way down to his balls. He grabbed my hips and had me rock on his dick. Not only did I have that thick tool in me but my ass was full too. I almost lost control but I was absolutely his fuck toy. He flipped me around and fucked my ass again and filling it with cum with an insane load. He plugged me back up and now I'm all alone. Plugged. Dripping wet. Fuck.
Nice. Clean up aisle 5!
Brooke I will remove you from my list of tight twats. I expect from your comments you will become a queen of spades.
So how much did you pay him? Lol
Photos or it didn't happen.
That was hot....thanks, I am going to have a smoke now that I am done
Brooke I will remove you from my list of tight twats. I expect from your comments you will become a queen of spades. Originally Posted by tucson
Many have tried to recruit me but I march to the beat of my own drum. I try to tell everyone I'm a ninja but no one believes me.
Photos or it didn't happen. Originally Posted by ben dover
I have pics but are too graphic for this website. I can promise you that won't be the last time I see him.
xo
GAWD DAYUM
That was hot....thanks, I am going to have a smoke now that I am done Originally Posted by soldierboy44

is 44 one of the mama in my other post ?
Cute.
All the damage has been done. Sounds like your going to need time to heal.
Aussie you might be correct there LOL !!
But did you have a good time? Don't be so shy about telling us. Don't hold back. (grin)
All the damage has been done. Sounds like your going to need time to heal. Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun
I feel fantastic this morning. Hoping I get some cock today.
I woke up and put my anal toy in after my shower. I'm starting to love it.

xo
B
Make sure it's in every time you cum... otherwise you won't get addicted lol.