Men wearing panties

What do you ladies think of guys wearing panties? It's something that I've recently gotten into. And for the record, I'm straight, not a "sissy" or a cross-dresser. I just love how they feel and how they make my butt look! LOL
I adore a hard Cock in panties......
And yes, I have several naughty sluts that enjoy the feel and look of feminine lingerie, so what better way to enjoy it then wear it yourself......
  • Trey
  • 09-19-2017, 03:38 AM
I cant see myself putting on panties. Silky boxers wasn't enough?
  • ogre
  • 09-19-2017, 06:07 AM
Some of the best sexual encounters, in hobby or civvie, started with me wearing women's panties.
I have noted several men in very feminine panties and I think it is such a turn on for me to take down those panties and find a hard throbbing cock pop right out and into my mouth)))
Sadly I've not experienced this yet. However I'm sure I'd enjoy it,since I love sliding them off women...to slide them off a man would probably turn me on bc of the package they reveal! I don't judge, they are coming off either way!
OMG...hell yesssssssss

My SO will wear lacey panties sometimes when we go out...just for me!

my motto...I luv a man in lacey pink panties! lol

I have had lots of gents wear panties when they visit with me.....I even have a box of panties ready if a gent wants to put some on!
LoL Ms. Rain. I dont have pink! My GF has bought me black, blue, red, grey. I also love wearing lacy boyshorts when my GF and I go out. Ill even wear them to work if she and I are going out that night.

Its a hell of a turn on for both if us!
Will never sniff panties again lol
oops...delete
Dee as I remember I gave you the pair I wore to our encounter. It looks like that m key is still sticky.
yep Tucson...remember we exchanged panties and wore each others to the hotel restaurasnt?? wooohooo then we kept them! FUNNNN!
Thanks for the input, ladies! I have yet to find a lady who doesn't think it's a turn on!
I have been made to wear panties on more than one occasion. It always makes me hard. Just hot.

A-1
Guys in panties or girly thongs are so hot)))))