Red Wings

So we've all heard of earning your red wings by having sex with a woman on her monthly. My question is, would you or wouldn't you? Is the red tide a deal breaker for you gents? How about you ladies? Do you play, or take the week off?

Personally, I'm game if you are!!!
What do you think?
  • jwood
  • 10-04-2017, 07:04 PM
I have done it but not going to swim the red river again.
I thought getting your red wings was eating pussy during her period. Been there, done that 40 years ago. The first wife loved getting fucked during her time of the month. She was super horny during that time. We had a dark brown bath towel to put under her, but don't think we ever had any overflow. Just red on my dick.
Lots of ladies feel embarrassed to have sex then, but never bothered me.
I have done it with my ex-wife before. Not that big a deal. Just shower after. Seen a few providers while they were on their period, but I knew about it going in. Those sessions were all about me. :-)
I dont mind ketchup on my hotdog .

Just not alot of it .

Cant stand mustard though .

When i was with the S.O she had a craving for ball park franks like no other when she ready to visit her aunt flo .

Funny thing is if i gave her my ball park frank it seem to delay the visit to aunt flo,s are if she was already visiting flo old frank here would interrupt the visit and stop the flo of chatty kathys complaints about this that and the other thing .

Only to have them resume much more intense all with uncle gramps cramps this time .

So not being able to stand aunt flo along with her uncle gramp cramps being in the same room at the same time i would hang with pual rubiens at the the lotion s movie and work on turbo action grip .
Hell I don't really mind it at all!
I would, no deal breaker for me. One provider I saw a few times tried to cancel our play date because she started her period. I brought her some contraceptive sponges and we enjoyed a lustful hour together.

Now that I am in my 60s and married to a woman that hasn't had a period in years, being with a woman in her period is a wonderful reminder of a youthful past.
No problem for me.
Passed both tests years ago.
I love hearing from you gentlemen who are not afraid to get down and dirty!! Never could understand why so many get weird about it...
I'll lick a girl on her period... I just try not to swallow... and you know if I'll lick her, I will for sure fuck her...
I would help my ex get thru her period cuz i would make her squirt alot. I liked the squirting and she liked that it helped her get thru the period.
I would help my ex get thru her period cuz i would make her squirt alot. I liked the squirting and she liked that it helped her get thru the period. Originally Posted by Discreet00x
Mmmmmmm, I'm a squirter! Maybe you could help me...
I saw a lady once who was trying to hide her string - while going down to dine i found it and said well guess i am staying high on u today. There was no odor so for daty i just stayed up high on the clit - no tongue plunges. As far as fucking during that time as long as there is a cover i am all for hearing that sloppy sound !!!
I have NO problem with it at all. If I knew she liked it even more at that time of the month, I might even schedule specifically for that time.