Vegas Shooter had a provider visit days before attack

The news stations are saying the Vegas shooter hired a provider days before the attack. Who knows what she may have seen? Guns laying around? Disturbing behavior? Maybe he even said something to her about what he was planning?

I can't help but feel that if Law Enforcment had a better relationship with providers that she would have felt comfortable picking up the phone and making a call that would have prevented the attack.

Or worse, what if she was trafficked and prevented from making the report by her pimp?

Thoughts?
False flag, planned ahead, hired actors for the drill. Read info by Paul Craig Roberts
I am of the understanding that the suite in question can be broken off into 2 separate rooms. It is quite possible that the lady never stepped foot in the room with all the guns in it. I am curious, though, if this incident will change how hobbying works. As in, will it make it more difficult for the girls to make it to the room without security intervening? A lot of places don't monitor elevator activity but that is probably going to change real soon.
So carefully planned that I don't think he would show off a pile.of guns to a stranger.
He was crazy but not dumb.
... I am curious, though, if this incident will change how hobbying works. As in, will it make it more difficult for the girls to make it to the room without security intervening? A lot of places don't monitor elevator activity but that is probably going to change real soon. Originally Posted by Clark W. Griswold
Clark,
You're not aware of how things work in hotels.
Larger hotels, more than a few hundred rooms, do have someone watching the camera feeds.
But, what's to see? Suitcases? They see those every 10 seconds.
Hotels will not harass guests unless a guest, or a guest's guest, draws attention to themselves.

As for the dinner receipt, 2 folks? Looks like a single dinner. Errors on a food service ticket are so common, whoever the newsie should be embarrassed to have posted it.
And of course the vid tapes are going to be reviewed.
But seriously, there's so many gals in Vegas, including traveling gals, well...

I do like hd's second paragraph and agree with her.
....I can't help but feel that if Law Enforcment had a better relationship with providers that she would have felt comfortable picking up the phone and making a call that would have prevented the attack.... Originally Posted by honeydavis
But Warptcuck is correct, she wouldn't have seen anything.
I just want to say what a sick son of a bitch and what a pussy ass mother fucker that absolute worthless piece of shitarxed twatwaffel was.

Unarmed unsuspecting civilians,

May he rot for in hell forever
Clark,
You're not aware of how things work in hotels.
Larger hotels, more than a few hundred rooms, do have someone watching the camera feeds.
But, what's to see? Suitcases? They see those every 10 seconds.
Hotels will not harass guests unless a guest, or a guest's guest, draws attention to themselves.
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I'd have to respectfully disagree considering I work for one of the biggest hotels in the world. A lot of them are unmonitored. As for suitcases, it's not uncommon to see 1 guest pulling 2 or 3 suitcases, which is why it wasn't considered a red flag. This guy was cunning. My guess is that he waited for a shift change so as not to draw attention to himself. Then waited for another shift change. So on and so forth. To be honest, I'm surprised it took this long for something like this to happen.
Under a few hundred rooms, per location, is not normally monitored. Still taped though.
Folks that act discretely normal will have zero issues.
I'd have to respectfully disagree considering I work for one of the biggest hotels in the world. A lot of them are unmonitored. As for suitcases, it's not uncommon to see 1 guest pulling 2 or 3 suitcases, which is why it wasn't considered a red flag. This guy was cunning. My guess is that he waited for a shift change so as not to draw attention to himself. Then waited for another shift change. So on and so forth. To be honest, I'm surprised it took this long for something like this to happen. Originally Posted by Clark W. Griswold
I use to see a women who was a channel representative and the least amount of bell hop carts I can remember hotel staff having to take up to her room was 3 and the most I remember was 8 ,

Everything from hats to flowers to artwork to clothes,

A completely stuffed full size Tahoe full of flowers I would bring her which with my luggage and the flowers took 5 carts which I tipped staff to bring up to the room ,

Higher end hotels with clients some in the fortune 500 club believe it are not either travel with every dam thing are nothing usually no in between ,

I will change my avatar to a pic of her stunning self
Sad to say that hotel security will need to be improved and be allowed to think on there feet. They will need to be allowed to profile guests.....if security had profiled this guy and saw dozens of suit cases going in but none going out then you alert LE and say this guy is acting strange could you check him out?

I took an oath to defended the Constitution....but sad to say that we are too free in this country......no one questions security services in places like Israel, it is just a part of life and this is how it has to become in the US
For those that say the provider didn't see anything, I'd have to disagree. It's entirely possible she did. You never know. She could have mentioned she was a member of the NRA and he showed her his collection. You never know.

And while that story is certainly far fetched, I truly believe he exhibited some sort of behavior that could have been reported as strange or peculiar. I myself have seen several guys that after they were gone, left me wondering if they were sane or about to pull something.
Sad to say that hotel security will need to be improved and be allowed to think on there feet. They will need to be allowed to profile guests.....if security had profiled this guy and saw dozens of suit cases going in but none going out then you alert LE and say this guy is acting strange could you check him out?

I took an oath to defended the Constitution....but sad to say that we are too free in this country......no one questions security services in places like Israel, it is just a part of life and this is how it has to become in the US Originally Posted by soldierboy44

Since 1724 A.D in Kinston ny
My family has been in this country .

Fought in every war and conflict been states men and ministers to simple farmers

THE COST OF FREEDOM SIR !

I to took a oath ,

But to change our way of life of not living free and to be under scrutiny is not what my forefathers are my brothers who died in combat valiantly sacrificed there lives for .

Not to mention 8 of my fellow brothers and friends that have committed suicide after .[If they were alive I would hug them then kill them for being pussys ]

To break weak mid stream and not to remember why those that choose to give up essential liberties to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety .

Benjamin Franklin.

Hold these words dear for they are ours not there's and we as a people shall emerge as a nation whom will prosper and provide a example of intelligence to symbolize free thinking like minded civilized represented government.

Free wheeling Franklin, [aka ,] ?
Patience jack ass this will take months to come to any conclusion. The guy went around the bend for some reason. I doubt any provider was privy to his intentions. I just hope they list the bump stock as a class 3 device. I am an ARA member and any playing with our right to bear arms will not be tolerated. If Congress gets involved they won't know where to stop. REMEMBER registration is the beginning of confiscation.
OMG. Can you imagine the kind of weird shit that goes on in Vegas? And does anyone really think they have substandard security? With all the Vegas movies out there? Or that they don't profile? of course they profile. They got taken as much as anyone else. This was a tragedy. Obviously there were some problems in the house, the shooter's brother also threatened to kill someone in an uncommon manner. So I think it is a pretty safe bet that there was violence in their household growing up. How about we prosecute domestic violence before it damages people to this degree and they start shooting people. There is also the possibility of sexual abuse. The majority of serial killers were sexually abused. So, why don't we prosecute people who commit abuse in the home before these people freak out on the world? That would solve a large part of this and many other problems.
If everyone convicted of family abuse was arrested there won't be any NFL players left.
nflarrest.com