“I want to do a big cock!”

I’m craving a big COCK!!!
I need to feel it in the back of my throat, yes I want the head to go deep, so deep I choke on it!
“I desire to DT facefuck with swallowing. I need it NOW!”
Empty those balls and give me every last drop
Felicity, you are sounding like the horny cumslut you are. Time for me to get you on your knees again and have you beg for my cum load before I facefuck you the way you love it hard and deep with lots of gagging before I put my thick load down that hot throat!!!!!
Whitechocolate I’m so pleased to read a Man loves giving the way I love receiving it!!!
I am a naught little slut with skills. The hobby is for my pleasure as well.
You tell me when and I rush over, just to have my throat pounded and treat on your sweet load
Where are the Tennessee girls that will play like this. This song may need to chang ... "All my exs live in Tennessee and that's why my hard dick resides in Texas"
Wow!!! We need what ever you ladies in Texas are drinking, i don't think the KC ladies even cum close to your slutiness.
Excuse me while i go relieve so tension.
I want a big cock too, but penis enlargement surgery is way outside my budget....
I'm with you Felicity... except I like cocks of all sizes to fuck my throat
Texas is the best place to find the dirtiest sluts
XOXO
I am so bummed out that this site was not up when I was stationed in Texas year....decades ago......wasted all my hard earn roses on drunk strippers who didn't really want to put out.
Any chance you dirty Texas gals travel to the Volunteer State? The last Texas girl I had, Kinky Little Nikki was the best I ever had!
You girls do realize you chase away teeny weenie clients with these type of requests??
RobertPellitt, sportster87200 Texas woman are raised with " southern hospitality " we are all eager to please, providing the best possible pleasures!
As well as having BIG appetites!!!! For many pleasures our selfves!!!!!
I do enjoy COCK and luscious warm creamy CUM regardless of size, I just currently crave a BIG COCK.
When you get a really big cock all the way in the back of your throat does it make your nipples hard and give you goosebumps when you gag? In addition to the usual eye watering lol. Only a few have given me hard nipples and goosebumps.
ScarletteC
My nipples do get hard, mouth waters, my little pussy gets so wet! No goosebumps yet, perhaps I haven't come across that one yet!
I'm fascinated with throbbing hard cocks, its so obvious the gentleman is excited! Which in turn it gets me feeling like a wild cougar that hasn't eaten in days!
ScarletteC that's so hot !!!
I will be in Dallas next month . When I think of DT I think down your throat close to where it touches your shoulders. Back of the throat is not that far.
I hope we can connect.