Curious about the Baton Rouge & Baker area.

There is no section for Baton Rouge. Are there any providers in the Baton Rouge are Baker area?
I used to live in BR it's great, yes there should be a BR section because there are a lot of great ladies and gents out there...BAKER??? eh...but's it's only 15 mins or so away, never really had to go there...

For me personally football season was great because I only lived about 10 mins away from LSU....I should be back in Louisiana soon and BR is on my list of cities to move back too!
There is no section for Baton Rouge. Are there any providers in the Baton Rouge are Baker area? Originally Posted by Atlas225
The BR section is tied in with the New Orleans sub-forum. There is plenty to see there.
You are so right...lol smh I forgot all about it...lol damn I've been out of Louisiana to long now hahaha!
The BR section is tied in with the New Orleans sub-forum. There is plenty to see there. Originally Posted by CapMotorboat
There is no section for Baton Rouge. Are there any providers in the Baton Rouge are Baker area? Originally Posted by Atlas225
You would click on the New Orleans link
https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=85
I used to live in BR it's great, yes there should be a BR section because there are a lot of great ladies and gents out there...BAKER??? eh...but's it's only 15 mins or so away, never really had to go there...

For me personally football season was great because I only lived about 10 mins away from LSU....I should be back in Louisiana soon and BR is on my list of cities to move back too! Originally Posted by Priscilla St. James
A lot a changes. Crime has spiked in a few areas but BR is still a great place to live. People are still friendly in spite of all the crazy shit going on these days.

Jim