New and sexy spinner in Tulsa

Hey everyone! I'm Allie, your soon to be new Tulsa favorite! I'm your perfect little spinner, 4'10 and 115lbs. Nice Small breasts and big juicy booty! I have a pretty open menu so don't be afraid to ask for what you'd like. I'm still working on my vp status. But I will be available in Tulsa on Monday and would love to play! My number is 918-869-3246. Send me a text and let's get together! I'm so excited for this new journey!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20170306_012500.jpg (915.8 KB, 1015 views)
Welcome babe !! I love you assets!!!
Oh my
Welcome!
Thanks for making yourself known with the nice introduction you wrote. Welcome to ECCIE!
Welcome aboard hon!
Thank you everyone! I'm still needing some help getting vp. Is there any way I can still post somewhere to get try and get a play date so I can get a review??
Hi there sweetie and welcome to the board. As far as posting, you can post under the Tulsa area.
Thank you everyone! I'm still needing some help getting vp. Is there any way I can still post somewhere to get try and get a play date so I can get a review?? Originally Posted by Allie-babe
They don't have a Welcome Wagon on the Tulsa Board but post a thread in the Oklahoma State Board to get your name out in a more local form. Best of luck!!
Welcome boo!!