Alana Kay

She's a new poster, saw her ad and was all in. Called her for an outcall and she said send her my addy and my eccie handle. waited and called again and was told she never got my messages. Sent my info again and never heard from her again. Called a couple times and was sent immediately to voicemail. Fuck this bitch.
Hate to say this, but not an alert. Sometimes it goes and sometimes it doesn't.
You'll be OK Beavis. Just call another girl fucktard.
She's a new poster, saw her ad and was all in. Called her for an outcall and she said send her my addy and my eccie handle. waited and called again and was told she never got my messages. Sent my info again and never heard from her again. Called a couple times and was sent immediately to voicemail. Fuck this bitch. Originally Posted by nickjaguar
You've been a member over six years. You should know that whining and bitching about TCB, NCNS, etc. goes in discussions, not alerts.

I'm not knocking whining and bitching, though. It just goes in discussions.

My comment here is itself a whine about things posted in alerts that are not alerts. When this thread is moved to discussions, both of our posts in this thread will be in the correct location.

Also, you don't even know her. Why are you telling her where you live and inviting her to your location?

Now, someone you are cursing and calling a bitch has your address. I have no reason to believe anything bad about her, but I don't know her either.

As a general rule, people should not give strangers their home address and then curse them.

In the meantime, you get to continue to enjoy the money that you did not spend.
Moved
You'll be OK Beavis. Just call another girl fucktard. Originally Posted by gacgacgac2678
agreed,,, settle down Beavis!
Hopefully you gave them AT's home address( i'll assume it was a "them") and used a fake email address if not you may have just got LE looking at you wherever you go. Once in the system, always in the system.

Post a link or it didn't happen, wait, it never did!!!
Fuck all of you shitheads. I posted this so you would know that this chick is a waste of time and what do I get? Fuckers telling me that I posted in the wrong place and that i'm whining. Really? Fuck off geniuses, this type of shit is why this site is becoming less useful. Eat shit. Most of you fuckers can't write a fucking full, intelligible sentence but yet criticize peoples posts. Hey, I have an idea, when you can write a review that can be easily read and understood, feel free to judge others. Fuck, most of the reviews here make my fucking head hurt to try and read and understand.
We have a winner for using the word "fuck" the most times in a paragraph, maybe in a post.

now "GO FUCK OFF"

Fuck all of you shitheads. I posted this so you would know that this chick is a waste of time and what do I get? Fuckers telling me that I posted in the wrong place and that i'm whining. Really? Fuck off geniuses, this type of shit is why this site is becoming less useful. Eat shit. Most of you fuckers can't write a fucking full, intelligible sentence but yet criticize peoples posts. Hey, I have an idea, when you can write a review that can be easily read and understood, feel free to judge others. Fuck, most of the reviews here make my fucking head hurt to try and read and understand. Originally Posted by nickjaguar
Fuck...that was fucking awesome!

IB
I want to give this guy a snickers bar.
Fuck all of you shitheads. I posted this so you would know that this chick is a waste of time and what do I get? Fuckers telling me that I posted in the wrong place and that i'm whining. Really? Fuck off geniuses, this type of shit is why this site is becoming less useful. Eat shit. Most of you fuckers can't write a fucking full, intelligible sentence but yet criticize peoples posts. Hey, I have an idea, when you can write a review that can be easily read and understood, feel free to judge others. Fuck, most of the reviews here make my fucking head hurt to try and read and understand. Originally Posted by nickjaguar
you go girl!! you are whining about stupid shit that happens every single day to all of us.. does not matter who you are some Provider will end up wasting your time..
If we all came running to Coed every time this happened Coed would even worse than it is now..
  • quzi
  • 04-19-2016, 09:01 PM
Saw Alana kay today. We did not tell eachother to fuck off, but we had a great time. Great ass too.